Lead Verification

Croatbag

Nov 15, 2006
I'm in the process of setting up my first offer where I go direct to advertisers and I was wondering what people use for limited the amount of bullshit leads.

I know there are different levels of validation and verification and I have seen services like Melissa Data and Targus that do this. I have no problem using those if this shows some promise, but I'd rather not layout that dough before this is a little more proven. What are some more cost effective ways to validate leads a little more, from as simple as making sure the zip and city match (at the very least I would imagine), to maybe making sure all the address, zip, and phone info jive with each other. I would prefer some 3rd party solutions as I am not a coder but I welcome some answers regarding building out your own database to validate against as I could just get someone to do it if it makes sense.

Thanks alot, here are some tits for the trouble.

valerie-cormier-3.jpg

49fb9d8a2e8dc.jpg

and here is a look under the hood.

valerie-cormier-499-5.jpg

hot damn though, 8 post newbie posts thoughtful well defined question followed with some gravity defyingness for good measure. Was all good up until i didnt have to use my imagination anymore :(

dude wtf you've been a member for 4 years and u have 8 posts thats like 2 posts a year. thats def some fucking hardcore shit right there

It is amazing you've been a member for 4 years and only posted 2.5 times.

What's the product?

Leadpoint for example will allow you to manage lead generation campaigns using their tech, and charge you a commission for doing so.

I'd expect to pay between 5 - 10% but they provide phone, email and zip code validation.

Matt

I didn't realize this forum was mostly anti fake boobs, I love all kinds personally. But I agree these look better when things were slightly left to the imagination.

@stick2herbs I didn't realize there was a certain amount of posts I was required to do each year. I just mostly read and lol at stuff here. I'm a super lurker.

Thanks for the couple replies so far

@stick2herbs I didn't realize there was a certain amount of posts I was required to do each year. I just mostly read and lol at stuff here. I'm a super lurker.

Why so defensive bro? Twas actually a compliment cause thats some fucking hardcore shit, cause being active and only posting like 2 posts a year is pretty hardcore. I mean it can be compared to only jacking it two times a year. So, what I'm saying, each post on wickedfire is a jackoff session.

Does that make sense? :food-smiley-010:

We verify the leads real-time as part of our custom data management platform because it helps us determine the quality of the traffic source as it's coming in. But once the data is ready for the market, we get it cleaned or let the buyer clean it themselves.

It may cheaper to pay a coder to whip together some validation filters for you than it will be to have the data professionally cleaned.