Latin America Traffic?

anavarini

Feb 11, 2010
Pleasanton CA
Besides Facebook, Google, or Yahoo... What are some good traffic sources for Latin America? Ones that can provide decent volume. :rainfro::small-smiley-026::anon.sml: THANKS :tongue2:

Where are you looking traffic from?

EDIT: It's not exactly not knowing how. My case, for instance, is that in Peru you cannot join many networks, so you can't really do CPA. You're kind of stuck with AdSense here, which sucks.

IloveCPA network seems to be doing well in Spanish speaking world

Tedel, I can set you with a good CPA network that accepts Peruvian publishers. Mandame un mensaje privado por favor y te conectare

Try Bluagile, they could reach at around 200 countries world wide. They also work on a CPM basis which is good for brand visibility :)

I guess this isnt relevant to the original poster, but if anyone else is interested, Propellerads have good volume in LATAM.

ZeroPark as well.

There are many DSP who have traffic for LATAM. The best thing to do is check if they have inventories on those geo. Most of the time they have a support section on their website. If you cant find them, You can contact one of their account executive or contact them directly thru their website.