Large and in Charge - Content that Takes the Cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordlechurdle

contents "r" me ;)
Apr 29, 2009
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Are you tired of buying content that sounds like it was written by a five year old?

Even if the writer was a "native English speaker" the chances are good that the quality of the content that you buy is less than fantastic. This is a result of tired, overworked writers or writers who are simply incompetent.

Or, and this is also likely, you're too damn cheap to pay for good content. If that's the case, leave this thread now. I don't write for $0.000001 a word and I never will. However, I do charge a nominal rate of $0.035, and I guarantee that you will happily pay it when you see what I provide you.

I can write nearly anything on nearly any topic. Flogs, frewviews, eBooks, sales copy, whatever. Thanks to a diverse skill set, along with three years of university-level communications courses, my writing style can be adapted and changed to suit just about anything.

+ Article copy for your website. Not crappy copy either, but copy worth reading. How nice would a reduced bounce rate be?

+ Article copy for distribution. Again, high quality copy. You want anything associated with your website to be consistent. Why distribute crappy articles?

+ Reviews, comments, and other misc. writing.

+ Newsletter and promotional content. Convert those subscribers into sales!​

I know there are lots of writers hocking their wares on WickedFire, and I encourage you to try them. Once you've decided it's time to settle on something that's really worth your time and money please PM me your project details.

Every article is submitted pre-formatted in a .doc file. Titles, headlines, bulleted points, and other formatting will be included- please specify if you prefer unformatted. As well, I can write based on a keyword and will stick to around 4% KWD.

Oh, and no topic is taboo ;)

Regards,

-- WC

PS - Though I gave out review copies last time, I am feeling generous. The first person to request one that has plenty of posts under their belt will get a free review article on any topic of their choosing.

Ok, what can I say ... the content was top notch. He did exactly what I asked with very few pointers about the article. In the end, I changed exactly 1 word and that was only a personal preference thing, not a grammatical error. WC even took on the style of writing that I requested and played the part beautifully.

Also, I wanted to note that WC has a commitment to his actual clients (vs. RvwCpyPlz). I was put on the back-burner for a bit which chapped my arse at the time but now that I'm over that part, I totally get where he was coming from and will APPRECIATE that quality once he's commissioned on a daily basis ... PM on your way.

Ok, what can I say ... the content was top notch. He did exactly what I asked with very few pointers about the article. In the end, I changed exactly 1 word and that was only a personal preference thing, not a grammatical error. WC even took on the style of writing that I requested and played the part beautifully.

Also, I wanted to note that WC has a commitment to his actual clients (vs. RvwCpyPlz). I was put on the back-burner for a bit which chapped my arse at the time but now that I'm over that part, I totally get where he was coming from and will APPRECIATE that quality once he's commissioned on a daily basis ... PM on your way.
Thank you for the review Josh, I have replied to your PM.

I am now accepting orders on a first-come, first-serve basis. The weekend is coming, and I bet it'd be great to have a nice fresh batch of content ready for your websites. ;)

Oh, I can log in to WordPress and handle it all for you if you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.