Status
Not open for further replies.

seosly

yay for interwebs!
May 9, 2009
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been working on a collection of high quality landing page templates for quiet some time and am finally ready to release them to some other people who can put them to good use.

What is LPeasy?

LPeasy is a collection of web templates designed specifically for sales and lead generation. The templates have been thoroughtly tested and proven to convert. (Ya.. I actually tested templates and eliminated poor performers)

Template Specifications

1. Three Categories: Review Style, Sales Letter, Squeeze Page (Regular AND Video)
  2. Standards compliant xHTML / CSS
  3. Display the same in all major browsers
  4. Easily customizable
  5. Not niche specific
  6. Each template ready to go in various color schemes

Whats it Cost?

LPeasy costs $97 but the first 20 people to order with the coupon code below will get $50 off.

coupon: wickedfire

Review Copies?

2 review copies available! oh my!

Want More Information?

Landing Page Template Pack | LPeasy.com

Free Sample?

Just got the package and uploaded a few. They look pretty good, and they are very simple to use.
The package includes review-style templates, normal sales-letter templates, and nifty little squeeze page templates that will be great for collecting emails for myself, or for running email subs.

Overall I'd give it a 9/10. It will be a huge time saver for me. I'm going to use a few templates now and whip up an LP.

Buy it. OBEY.

He let me review a copy, here's what I came up with...

Pro:

-Included in the pack is 6 sales letters of different styles, 5 different style squeeze pages, and a review page. All styles include different color themes, which is extremely useful.

-Code is clean, easy to navigate to areas that need modified.

-I loaded a page and modified it for one of my campaigns, I changed the background, swapped out images, wrote my own copy, and added my links. It took me about 25 minutes without really tweaking and optimizing the ad copy. I'm sure somebody with more experience can do it quicker.

-Useful for different experience levels.

-Great for beginners because it's easy to use, and very nice set of diverse LP's to start out with.

-Great for experts because it'll save a ton of time to pump out multiple LP's to test and optimize.

-Many of the pages are setup to help build an email subscription list, which is also a very nice feature.

-Total 50+ pages. With the wickedfire discount it's $1/page which is well worth it.

-Without the discount, still seems like a good deal if you're more willing to pay $2 per page.

Con:

-As far as faults, seems like just A FEW of the color choices don't seem very useful:
"WaterMelon" - Dark green bg colors, pink font
"Olive and Purple" - Barney the dinosaur colored LP

-Some preloaded images: "Sign up today!" are a little pixelated, possibly from converting file types, but these were easily swapped out.

Overall:

I would actually give it 9.5 / 10 . Definitely a great bang for your buck with WF discount . Highly customizable, quality diverse pack of LP's for a campaign.

seosly, I noticed after I downloaded the pack, I signed up for updates for new pages...

I was just wondering what kind of updates you're going to be giving for this? Are they going to be different styles of landing pages, or just different color schemes of the ones you already provide?

I was just wondering what kind of updates you're going to be giving for this? Are they going to be different styles of landing pages, or just different color schemes of the ones you already provide?

A little of both actually... Keep in mind: these are the templates I use for EVERY one of my own landing pages.

I am constantly tweaking the current templates as well as building new ones.

If you've got a request for a specific "style" landing page email support@lpeasy.com and I'll do my best to include it with the updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.