Landing page question

Status
Not open for further replies.

argh01

Little Member
Oct 16, 2007
www.abuckanight.com
Howdy all.

Funny thing, I got 2 emails from 2 different email lists this morning for this product, and they have exactly the same landing page.

This is the landing page. ** note that this is not an aff link and I'm only posting it for demo purposes. Do not purchase the item displayed. **

http://www.djkassassin.com/?hop=(redacted)

One of them used this clickbank landing page and one of them pulled the entire page down to their server and served it from their server.

My question is: obviously the person who pulled it to their own server has better control over statistics and, well, everything. Is there any other reason for sucking it down or is one just being sneaky?

I did email both of them and tell them that they're not up to snuff with the lack of the ugly yellow highlighting.

It was framed? I thought CB wasn't counting framed pages any longer... stripping the aff. links.

Like I give a shit if some e-book hawker is getting his commish. LOL

What he's probably doing is serving the copied page because it's an easy way to increase pagerank if you're lazy. Also, if there's an email signup field, I'll bet he hijacked it and is collecting the emails for his own list. I just read about this technique in an ebook. I think I'll stay away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.