Killer services for VIP Bizz owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

shazhack

Oct 14, 2008
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
Hi

I love wickedfire:p ; because a lot of people here are the real deal wen it come to online business. So i decided to open a great offer to you guys who are already doing well

I am opening some new spots to a great service, but it's only by invite

here is the description:
Creation of Content+SuperBlogs installed, indexed and promoted.
I use my own system developped for me, for the promotion I use several advanced SEO. Very important this is 100% WHITE HAT SEO, i never had any of my own or clients websites banned from any search engines.
The traffic is guaranteed, and we provide even advice in the keywords selection.
In Short we offer RESULTS = Targeted traffic to your niches

Who may be interrested and accepted for this offer:
1. People owning hundreths of Adsense/CPA/Affiliates websites/Blogs and willing to expand their business
2. People willing to invest to a quality service
3. People who already have developped some websites around profitable niches and make profits on a daily basis

I sell these services offline for good cash.

Right now, I am offering a huge package and will accept 10 new clients this week. (I will broadcast some emails this week for this offer, and exect it sold ou really fast)

---------Special Offer for Wickedfire clients -------
1. I will take 5 clients from the wickedfire forum at 50% discount:xmas-smiley-016:(i never discounted this service offer so far).the package sell at 997$ regular price. And the sales page is hidden from public and only visible to people I invite.
You will get all the enchillada of the ultimate Traffic/content package for an investment of 497$ that you will pay on 2 instalments(paypal subscription). So far I never had any refund request for this service at 997$(some offline clients have paid 1,497Euros for the same service)

2. The offer will consist of 2 alternatives.
Depending on your actual business, there are differetns way to develop a mininetwork of websites/blogs to promote your websites or offers.
If you are a VRE adsense owning hundreths of adsense websites. We will developp 5 made for adsense websites for you with content indexed in the search engines(keywrods target have traffic). These are the websites that convert and that get targeted traffic. We will also promote them by putting a powerfull way to have backlinks poitning to your websites.

Now depending on your websites, I will give you recomend to you how I will handle if it was for my websites. And we can move forward.

I exploded the adsense earnings of 3 webmasters these last 6 months.

If you are interrested, you may contact me by PM and tell me what do you need to expand your business and I will tell you if this offer can help your business

speak to you soon:music07:
Shaz

ps: i developped websites in highly competitives market using the same services for my websites. So competitive market is not a problem at all.

pps: reason why of this offer: to pay the 2 top notch virtual assistant trained this last month

pps: I could not post links to the websites of the clients to show you what's all about.

ppps: my frist language is french, and no i'm not the guy who will write your content. your content will be spell and grammar checked by a native american woman.

Man Such a High Price Tag with such Grandiose Promises, plus the word adsense in the Sales Copy and NO track record in this forum!

Free Review Copy Please.

If you can promise the copy will be checked by a Native American man then I will consider it. And by native American you mean like a real Indian right?

Status
Not open for further replies.