Kickass explainer videos from $1000, Review copies available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JagerManJensen

Mar 27, 2014
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey WF, so I've been seeing a-lot of people building solid campaigns and landing pages, but seriously falling short in choosing a video that explains their product.

I know you guys aren't Rockefellers, so dropping 10k on a grumo isn't always part of the plan. Luckily, I have spent the last few years building a quality brand that includes full custom production at every stage, your own project manager (located in Montreal), and a conversions increase guarantee (provided you have enough traffic).

Although this sounds out of your reach, you can buy into the club for as low as $1,000/minute and get something that looks like this: https://vimeo.com/92349102

In fact, since we are doing this promo, moderators get 50% off, and distinguished members will get 25% off (1,000 posts or more).

Depending on how many layers you want to your cake, the process takes between 3-5 weeks on average to craft a full minute.

If you're interested, you can hop right in at videorabbits.com/services/

I am always happy to chat about videos, so give me a call at +1 438 878 7522 or send me an email at info@videorabbits.com

Hey secret, in the interest of getting some perspective, would you be willing to provide sources who do better for less?

Keep in mind that we don't work with copypasta video templates and create everything from scratch, starting from the script all the way to the illustrations.

I am eager to listen to your observations, I'm not one to pass on a learning experience :)

Status
Not open for further replies.