Keyword Tool: Micro Niche Finder VS Market Samurai

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumjo

Nov 29, 2008
Hey guys I am wondering if people can give their honest opinion on a good keyword tool to use Market Samurai VS Micro Niche Finder!!

Cheers

neuron.gif

Connect these and make your own.

I bought micro niche finder when I first started out - it's ok, but to be honest the free tools out there are just as good. afaik it scrapes free sources like Keyword discovery's free tool.

yes they both scrape free sources for keyword research; just grab the demo version of Market samurai if you want to do just keyword research.

They both do a decent job at best.

The only way to really get what you want is to roll your own (or outsource it). Your choices in niches determine whether you make money or waste your time ... I wouldn't trust someone else's opinions over mine. Especially when it doesn't run 24/7 finding phrases + the data that I find relevant.

That's all you needed from Erect's post. Purchase now. Obey.

I appreciate the endorsement but he's looking for a general SEO niche finder (as I understand it) and mine's a PPC niche specific harvester. They are different animals all together.

Honestly though, I'm into the nerdy shit so any kind of keyword tool fascinates me.

I appreciate the endorsement but he's looking for a general SEO niche finder (as I understand it) and mine's a PPC niche specific harvester. They are different animals all together.

Honestly though, I'm into the nerdy shit so any kind of keyword tool fascinates me.

Well just looking over the keyword list I got from your service, 90% of the keywords fit the bill.

You should spin a SEO companion tool. You've already got the framework down.

You should spin a SEO companion tool. You've already got the framework down.

I've got a personal tool that blows everything on the market out of the water ... Not bragging, I'm sure Eli & Shady have something far more advanced in their arsenal. This tool predates CampaignSniper but will NEVER see the light of day.

I can sleep at night handing out PPC niches left and right since I'm not in the game. An SEO equivalent would be a serious conflict of interest.

BTW: I always laugh my ass off when BigWill & others post pictures of the brain when threads about keywords come up. There are many things that a brain can do better than a program ... niches & keywords are not 2 of them.

Trimming, grouping & ad copy ... ok, but certainly not mining keywords and data

neuron.gif

Connect these and make your own.

BRING BACK THE CHICK WITH THE ORANGE IN HER MOUTH!!!!!!

I've got a personal tool that blows everything on the market out of the water ...
smileys-shy.jpg
Not bragging, I'm sure Eli & Shady have something far more advanced in their arsenal. This tool predates CampaignSniper but will NEVER see the light of day.

I can sleep at night handing out PPC niches left and right since I'm not in the game. An SEO equivalent would be a serious conflict of interest.

BTW: I always laugh my ass off when BigWill & others post pictures of the brain when threads about keywords come up. There are many things that a brain can do better than a program ... niches & keywords are not 2 of them.

Trimming, grouping & ad copy ... ok, but certainly not mining keywords and data

BRING BACK THE CHICK WITH THE ORANGE IN HER MOUTH!!!!!!

Hee...you explained it in a funny way..

But sometimes people aren't just good with market and keyword research...

Its great to have a niche research tool beside you..:liebe028:

I like to use Google Adwords Tool + Micro Niche Finder...Gives me an answer real quick and easy.. Being churning out small niches websites just based on these two tools... :glowingeyes_sml:

Of course, you got to put some human interpretation there ...

Keyword and Market Research is too important to take it lightly...

I tried Market Samurai and it seemed to have 1/20th the data of google adwords, I'm not sure yet where the advantage comes from using a tool like that except its tools for keyword mutations which I already have online tools for.. I only spent a half hour with it though so maybe I'm missing something..

Status
Not open for further replies.