Keyloggers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skittled

Oct 16, 2007
Hey all,

Girlfriend's dad is having an affair, and is transferring money out of his name, with intentions to leave Gf's mother near-bankrupt. This is not good, because it means Mum might end up living with Us at some point in the future. Not good, so I've a vested interest to help out :)

So. I'm in need of a freeware keylogger, ideally one which can email the logs to a specified address routinely. Can anyone recommend anything?

Will post boobs if good suggestions suggested.

Thanks.

I've had to research this before. I now exclusively use 007 spy with all clients who request something of that nature.

Here's the download to the demo. It does damn near everything. Most importantly it sends you daily emails including what websites they've been to. recorded video of any supicious behavior (you get to set the rules). Any time they open a certain program. Emails they send and receive. Everything they type and all their logins and passwords to stuff. It's pretty well organized as apposed to trying to decipher a long log file of jibberish. It also never gets detected by antivirus programs and can't be seen in taskman or add/remove programs. Although it does show up under services.msc but under another name.
Spy Software - 007 Computer Spy Program and Internet Monitoring Software

very important! make the $40 purchase before installing it on their system. When the demo expires it alerts them and lets them know its on the computer.

Thanks all, for the legal & tech advice. He's not at all tech savvy so I'm not too worried. By the time I checked back I'd ended up using another program, ambiguously named "remote keylogger", or something to that effect. Will keep 007 and BFK in mind for future though.

Re boobs, is hard picking boobs to someone elses' taste so here's some random amateur-y shit if you're into that.

Attachments

• Arzu 07.jpg
    Arzu 07.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.