Karaktr - Gone?

divine

Feb 3, 2007
Hi is anyone dealing with Karaktr lately? They have stopped responding to my emails, and I am trying to recover my outstanding payment. News is my affiliate manager (and I guess a couple more) have left the company.

Those rascals owe me roughly $2k. I have not been able to get in touch with anyone either. I have sent PM to Luke who visits the forum frequently but he has not responded yet.

Those rascals owe me roughly $2k. I have not been able to get in touch with anyone either. I have sent PM to Luke who visits the forum frequently but he has not responded yet.

I'm pretty sure that Luke doesn't work there anymore

Been calling Chris, emailed Matt but no one is responding over there. Both those guys have been in the busines a long time I can't see them screwing people. But I've been wrong before.

I have have tried to email Matt recently with no response as well.

I do know that Luke is no longer there per the email that he sent out to affiliates before he left.

I know Chris is also there from what I can tell, but not sure about Sherman.

This is exactly why affiliates should not run direct, and exactly the reason I find it funny when every affiliate blogger "runs direct" now (bluntly because it's a complete fallacy, and if they did they'd be blogging about their losses).