Just wanna say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted

Cartoon Mascots
Dec 10, 2006
Hey...

we've been introduced to the forum by a friend and I just wanna say hi ... I'll be hitting the forum regularly to see what's going on and hopefully making some contacts :)

Dave

Hey...

we've been introduced to the forum by a friend and I just wanna say hi ... I'll be hitting the forum regularly to see what's going on and hopefully making some contacts :)

Dave

Welcome to wicked fire. First things first. This is kinda like prison. So give everyone negative rep so you don't become their bitch.

Thanks man :) It's nice to hear. We LOVE what we do ... yeah, sure, it's not everyone's cup of tea, but so many people like what we do, that we can't stop ... it's just becoming so worth it :)

Welcome man, first time I saw your work was a few days ago, someone posted a link, love it man, keep it up

Thanks man :) It's nice to hear. We LOVE what we do ... yeah, sure, it's not everyone's cup of tea, but so many people like what we do, that we can't stop ... it's just becoming so worth it :)

You need to do some work for WickedFire.. maybe something for our flyers or banners at Vegas.

welcome
..link your sig img!

Fixed! Thanks for the heads up!

Welcome man, first time I saw your work was a few days ago, someone posted a link, love it man, keep it up

We'll do that man ... thankyou very much :)

You need to do some work for WickedFire.. maybe something for our flyers or banners at Vegas.

If you wanna chat, I'm happy to have an ICQ conversation sometime man :)

Hey...

Dave

you got some talent man!....welcome to WickedFire, where all the badass webmaster hangs out!

Status
Not open for further replies.