Just starting

js1844

Oct 14, 2009
Hey,

I'm new to IM, pretty overwhelmed with all the courses, information, etc.

I've put up some PPC campaigns, made some sales, but lost money. Just used direct linking to some clickbank products. I belong to some CPA networks as well and have promoted some offers through PPV.

So I'm getting pretty distracted with everything out there and wanted to get some advice on the best place to start and focus my time and energy.

I have about $1,000 a month I could use on ppc, but i'm not sure why, but i'm discouraged that it's hard to make money nowadays through ppc. yeah, i don't know why but i guess i'm confused on where to take action. ppc or organic?

i'm pretty good with numbers and analysis, not too good with website building, but have some basic skills.

what would you guys recommend to a new kid trying break into im. organic or paid traffic? i've been leaning towards yahoo and bing and promoting cpa offers? something tells me to start there but what should i expect going down that road?

sorry man if this thread is a waste of time, just feeling overwhelmed and starting to get parlyzed with too much information. all the different forms of traffic.

even if i get flamed a bunch i'm hoping it's worth it to get a few posts of advice on where the experienced money makers would suggest someone like me to focus their time.

yo i know you all aren't here to help me succeed necessarily, not your responsibility, but i think i would give back once i'm successfully making some money. i would try to contribute something to wf, but right now i don't really got nothin but willingness to make something work.

thanks,
j