Just got scammed by user "sublimedrive" aka Jeffrey Cammack aka Scammer lol lol

JamesLee1

Deceased
Oct 8, 2014
Blackpool, UK
Just got scammed by user "sublimedrive" aka Jeffrey Cammack aka Scammer lol lol

A few weeks back, I got a PM from the user "sublimedrive" offering article publishing services on big media sites.

RNwAjOE.png

We spoke for a bit on Skype and he offered to publish 2 articles for me with my site link on mashable.com and entrepreneur.com for $198 as a special "review price" for this forum.

I sent the $198 to "his" paypal [FONT=&quot]and he promised a turn around of 48 hours.[/FONT]

I did find it a bit odd that his name didn't match the Paypal account and that it was located in the Phillipines, but a lot of people use other people's Paypals for online stuff, so I proceed ahead.

Anyway, today, more than 72 hours later, he messages me on Skype and tells me that the funds are being "held" by Paypal and that I need to send the funds to another Paypal account that doesn't match his name.

This seemed a bit odd, since the funds went through on my end and showed as received. He told me to open a dispute/chargeback for the funds and then to immediately send them to his new address.

I said I would open a dispute for my funds back, but wait until they returned back to my account before sending again.

Then he went nuts and accused me of trying to scam him by "using a stolen Paypal account" which he says "caused Paypal to hold the funds". I wasn't. He then said if I didn't send him the $198 right away, he would get my site deindexed from Google.

Anyway, he goes even more crazy, demanding money and then PM's me and says I have 4 hours to pay him or he has tarnished my name or some BS on Google.

I don't really care too much about the money, but this is just a warning not to send this guy any money. He's a total scammer that will try extort more money down the line from you with bizarre threats about damaging your business on Google.

He goes by the name of Jeffrey Camamck and uses this website: Jeffrey Cammack – A personal blog of a programmer. but I believe it is a fake identity, since when he first added me, he called me a spoke to me for 2 minutes and he sounds Indian.

Here's the screenshots of the conversation:

BuM96if.png

EQdYqR3.png

1aw6MJY.png

NkO84Gb.png

QRnPm6Z.png

NrQ02jv.png

wHyfx0E.png

4B7MOoQ.png

TLDR:

- Indian pretending to be a white guy makes me Paypal $198 to the Phillipines for article publishing.
- Days later says the funds are held and demands more money immediately
- After saying I will wait until I have the money back from Paypal, he goes crazy and threatens to blacklist my site from Google and tarnish my name/reputation etc. unless I pay him within 4 hours.
- Accuses ME of trying to scam him. lol
- Uses his reputation here at WickedFire to boast about
HTML:
how he can do anything he wants. lol
- Should avoid him. Here's his profile: [FONT=&quot]https://www.wickedfire.com/members/sublimedrive.html[/FONT]

Sorry this happened to you but you have probably noticed it has gotten
kind of slow here and I don't think there's anyone monitoring what's
going on.

What happened with the PayPal payment? Are you going to be refunded?
I think that international payments take a few days to clear - that is what
happened when I sent one of my overseas people a Christmas bonus last
week.

If you require the type of work this dude was offering, my advice is to use
a freelance service where they place your payment into an escrow until the
work is complete. That way you don't get ripped off by people who don't
intend to do the work or people running scams.

Check it out.

TLDR:

- Indian pretending to be a white guy makes me Paypal $198 to the Phillipines for article publishing.
- Days later says the funds are held and demands more money immediately
- After saying I will wait until I have the money back from Paypal, he goes crazy and threatens to blacklist my site from Google and tarnish my name/reputation etc. unless I pay him within 4 hours.
- Accuses ME of trying to scam him. lol
- Uses his reputation here at WickedFire to boast about
HTML:
how he can do anything he wants. lol
- Should avoid him. Here's his profile: [FONT=&quot]https://www.wickedfire.com/members/sublimedrive.html[/FONT]
Big part missing from TLDR ...

- Guy PMs me out of the blue requesting $198 for some content and links, so I oblige.

Come on, man.

isn't JamesLee1 the same jerkoff currently spamming every single line of the forum like an asshole?

glad paypal figured out his stolen paypal before i delivered and James..infact was not happy with it for obvious reasons.

Sorry about jumping in late here , i just want to come to my final conclusions before accusing someone on a public forum.

lmao! you're so full of shit and the biggest troll. still waiting for my refund you moron.

FA5jlLJ.png

go drink some bleach and die.

If you look at his post history it's pretty clear that the original sublimedrive either sold his account or someone hacked it. He was inactive since 2015 and then suddenly came back in 2017 "launching a new BST"

Launching a BST - Looking for reviewers

while also making a few posts where he's attempting to "ruin" people's names just like he threatened to do to the OP

anybody know this trash ?
repairsharks.com - Daniel Cieslak scum ?

The biggest giveaway is that posts from 2015 and before were also fluent English with none of the odd spacing that ESLs always do ("sup bro !")

Hope you get your money back OP.

If you look at his post history it's pretty clear that the original sublimedrive either sold his account or someone hacked it. He was inactive since 2015 and then suddenly came back in 2017 "launching a new BST"

Launching a BST - Looking for reviewers

while also making a few posts where he's attempting to "ruin" people's names just like he threatened to do to the OP

anybody know this trash ?
repairsharks.com - Daniel Cieslak scum ?

The biggest giveaway is that posts from 2015 and before were also fluent English with none of the odd spacing that ESLs always do ("sup bro !")

Hope you get your money back OP.

Clearly there's something fishy here. Obviously, sublime drive is handled by an Indian (response wise).

For whatever it is worth, "sublimedrive" bought some stuff from me in 2014 and he wasn't going by the name "Jeff" back then.