Just for Today (Weds) - Selling a couple of open slots for your own web spokespeople

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parkeagle

Apr 21, 2011
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi to all. We are offering to you (not on our site offering!) a 30 second video spokesperson - with your script- made for you tomorrow - Not only will you get a spokesperson to walk on your site and speak, motivate, sell or instruct visitors in a more personal way that text and graphics can not do BUT you also get a YouTube Video made with the same footage to drive traffic back to your site. For all our online customers this is $299.00. And we host it, give you music, lead capture and service, service, service. We can't be touched.

So here's the deal. One of our top actors (Robin) is booked for tomorrow to shoot other client projects for their websites. But we have time to shoot a few others.

PM me and I'll give you instructions of how you can get one of these slots for $90.00. Honest, this is a deal. We aren't putting it on our site - just offering to people in the biz. Get it for yourself or call your customers. But you have to book it today.

If you guys like this kind of offering we'll come back and sell other slots in the future.

I'm not even sure I can post our site name yet, so PM me. (I really want to play by the rules.)

Status
Not open for further replies.