Just bad luck, fraud or adsense problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicify

Jul 22, 2006
Europe
you.se
arbiew5.png

After some days of arbitrage, 1 site.
What the heck! Check out the 21th. Today is too early to tell but it doesnt look great.
I guess it's just bad luck and I hope so. What do you guys think?

that doesn't look too unusual because you are only averaging 11 impressions a day right? Too little traffic to jump to any conclusions in my opinion.

yeah I noticed after a few weeks, my arbitrage sites start doing worse and worse...so if I don't keep adding sites money goes down slowly.

yeah I noticed after a few weeks, my arbitrage sites start doing worse and worse...so if I don't keep adding sites money goes down slowly.

That happened to me i wonder if its smart pricing, or advertisers dropping out after they dont have good conversion

juicify - it happens for several reasons, 1 could be that you are using an ad that has been seen over and over and you don't have anything fresh. I try and write new ads every couple of weeks, when the old ads numbers go down I just deleate it.

juicify - it happens for several reasons, 1 could be that you are using an ad that has been seen over and over and you don't have anything fresh. I try and write new ads every couple of weeks, when the old ads numbers go down I just deleate it.

you sure you're talking about adsense and not adwords?
good advice nonetheless

chris, you re-write all your ads for all your sites in whatever ppc engines you are advertising under, or only for sites not performing as well

Saadh, I rewirte ads for campaigns that start underperforming. Unlike some here I monitor everything I do all the time. With the volume I am at in aff and Arbi that is tough and takes time but I think 100% worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.