Joining CPA networks

Status
Not open for further replies.

sealthf28

Dec 31, 2007
I am publishers for couple of cpa networks, but I like to join other cpa networks, but got rejected with no clear reasons. Anyone like to share tips how you get into many top cpa networks without too much trouble?

When you fill their forms, should you mention you are publishers for other cpa networks? even list names of those cpa networks?

Do you need to have some kind of websites that optimize for PPC? I have many content sites. It seem those sites don't do much good to join big cpa networks.

Any successful tips to join good cpa networks?

Thanks.

damn we should sticky one of these "how do I join CPA networks" posts.

anyway, pick up the phone. It usually makes a pretty big difference.

Step 1. Fill out the form
Step 2. ????
Step 3. Profit!

Here is my fool proof method
1. Don't be from Kajkiscam or some other bum fuck scummy place
2. Fill out form
3. FUCKING CALL THEM

yup --it's not hard..

Fill out a form

We call you

Pick up the phone

Don't give us a fake name

Tell us the truth

Bam you are in.

We work with all sorts of Affiliates. PPC - Email - US no-US - we don't require a website.. All we ask is that you speak with us :)

They just want to make sure that you didn't give them the pay phone number at San Quentin

If you need another network to join, check Express Revenue out. It's a pretty simple process like most. If you e-mail me or send me an IM on AIM I can get you approved pretty much instantly.

Why some people here are so hostile. Is that your nature?

When I post, I place "help" with title. If you don't want to offer help or don't know how to help, you DON'T need to involve the thread, then become so Hostile.

I placed my questions because I had 2 incidents of rejection from both Revenueloop and Incenta, I called them, they couldn't know reasons, but still not approved yet. When I was new to cpa, that's was easy to join cpa. Now got rejections from some networks, which don't know reasons.

Why some people here are so hostile. Is that your nature?

When I post, I place "help" with title. If you don't want to offer help or don't know how to help, you DON'T need to involve the thread, then become so Hostile.

I placed my questions because I had 2 incidents of rejection from both Revenueloop and Incenta, I called them, they couldn't know reasons, but still not approved yet. When I was new to cpa, that's was easy to join cpa. Now got rejections from some networks, which don't know reasons.

Hostile!

Wow 2 days here and I absolutely adore this forum. As to your question, calling really changes a lot. If not accepted for no reason call again. Plus there are millions of networks out there that are good and will except anybody who is honest, just as motive said.

The fast-track way to get approved is to be referred into the network by another affililiate. Sign up through their referral link and have them contact their AM about you.

I really don't get the approval process of some networks. My company has been in the industry for years, where we run a small network, manage many of our own finance offers, and do a large amount of pubbing, yet still have problems getting cold approved on networks. Go figure!

I can only assume the number of fraud applications some networks get cause them to be deny happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.