IWorks Fighting Back Against FTC

"'Successful Internet Marketing' That sold several 'SELF-HELP' and 'BIZOPP' Programs on the internet..."

Lettuce bee cereal for a moment...

--

"I never knew any Godfather…"

"I have my own family."

"I don't know nothing about that!"

"I was in the olive oil business with his father but that was a long time ago."

"The FBI guys promised me a deal so I made up a lot of stuff about Michael Corleone, just to please them."

"But it was all lies."

"Everything!"

"They kept saying, "Michael Corleone did this" and "Michael Corleone did that"."

So I said, "Yeah, sure."

Sounds like it was a sketchy court case...but let's be real: it was rebill bizopp and grant offers at a time where they were all dirty as fuck.

Real misconduct by the FTC, but realistically the offers were probably shit as well.

"As part of the case, Johnson implicated Utah Attorney General John Swallow for allegedly helping Johnson try to bribe top federal officials to make Johnson’s fraud case disappear. Johnson also claims that he and his family were threatened by federal prosecutors.
Swallow denies those claims, saying he just introduced Johnson to another man who offered to hire lobbyists to try and get the case dropped."

"Feds call for gag order against Jeremy Johnson"

Anyone here ever read 12 month millionaire by vincent james? He got popped for penis pills back before nutra really started to become mainstream. The guy definitely likes to exaggerate and stretch the truth but in one of his audio interviews he talks about the FTC goons that he had to deal with and I'm sure some of it is true.

I'm sure they threaten people, bribe judges, senators, witnesses...

Are IWorks innocent? No, they're not. Are the FTC all gum drops and cum shots? No, they're not. I don't believe for a moment they weren't doing stuff that was shady as IWorks.

The beginning of the video where it started off with "'Successful Internet Marketing' That sold several 'SELF-HELP' and 'BIZOPP' Programs on the internet..." really made me roll my eyes. I almost didn't give the video a chance.

But the part about the FTC prosecutor doing dirty things is true and it happens all the time. These prosecutors know they can get away with it, and they just chalk it up as "the end justifies the means".

Unfortunately there have been multiple occasions of the FTC nailing totally innocent companies, like maxcash.com, and using these same really unethical and dirty tactics.

Hopefully Lukep will post here, because this'll be another thread where we can both definitely see eye to eye. The federal government and the people inside its various entities are fucked and get off on abusing their authority.

"As part of the case, Johnson implicated Utah Attorney General John Swallow for allegedly helping Johnson try to bribe top federal officials to make Johnson’s fraud case disappear. Johnson also claims that he and his family were threatened by federal prosecutors.
Swallow denies those claims, saying he just introduced Johnson to another man who offered to hire lobbyists to try and get the case dropped."

I like how we consider bribing and lobbying to be two different things in this country.

Also, for anyone that really wants to get pissed at our govt read up on "prosecutorial immunity". It essentially allows prosecutors to lie and withhold evidence if it helps them prosecute their case, and it's all legal.

Also, for anyone that really wants to get pissed at our govt read up on "prosecutorial immunity". It essentially allows prosecutors to lie and withhold evidence if it helps them prosecute their case, and it's all legal.

That's not always true. 5 years ago the prosecutor in the Duke lacrosse rape case thought he was above the law. Not only did he get disbarred, and file for bankruptcy, but he also was in court for criminal contempt: Former Duke Lacrosse Prosecutor Heads to Court :: WRAL.com

I will say that my friends who are lawyers down here, said he'd never get in trouble due to prosecutorial immunity.

That's not always true. 5 years ago the prosecutor in the Duke lacrosse rape case thought he was above the law. Not only did he get disbarred, and file for bankruptcy, but he also was in court for criminal contempt: Former Duke Lacrosse Prosecutor Heads to Court :: WRAL.com

I will say that my friends who are lawyers down here, said he'd never get in trouble due to prosecutorial immunity.

Yeah there are a few exceptions, but my guess is without the enormous notoriety from that case nothing would have happened to him either.

ASIC (Australian Securities and Investment Commission) tried this same shit about 6 years ago, they intimidated witnesses, fabricate evidence, etc.

They were exposed and the case was tossed, so ASIC lobbied the government to change the law to allow them to lie, cheat and steal with impunity.

Now if they fabricate evidence in a case and are exposed, the judge is no longer allowed to exclude the evidence and toss the case.

Oh joy

Here's an interesting case of the feds railroading an internet entrepreneur after telling him his business was legal, they decided to fuck him 3 years later with a huge 51 count indictment Stoufflet Justice: U.S. v CHRIS STOUFFLET | CRIMINAL CASE: 1:08-cr-00082 & 1:06-cr-00337

Amazing how the Feds did the same thing in the iworks case as the above case. Feds can lie, cheat corerce and do whatever else they want with no fear of prosecution.