Ivy League Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apex01

Jan 22, 2009
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I know you’ve probably tried to order content from low-quality content writers, but you’ve had to spend large amounts of time fixing the content, the grammar, and the quality. Plus you always have to worry that if you don’t check each article in Copyscape you’ll have a problem. Not with me. I’ll get it right the first time.

$10 for 500 words

You Get the Highest Level of Qualifications…

• I am a native English speaker, born in the US. I grew up in New York State.
  • I was educated in the US: I have a bachelor’s degree from Smith College. I have a Master’s Degree from University of Arizona/Tucson…in English Language & Linguists.
  • I taught writing composition at the graduate level at the University of Illinois. I worked at Harvard University.
You Get Amazing Content

• This writing will not require grammatical revisions, although if there are revisions required I will provide those for free
  • Every article will pass Copyscape because I will write it from scratch based on your order
  • I can deliver the articles in text, ODS, whatever
  • Content is all written by me, just me…I never outsource. I am not a team of writers, I am an individual in business for myself
  • Each topic is thoroughly researched. I’ve been writing web content for ten years now, on everything from attic fans to breast enhancement to corporate tax preparation
  • I can do persuasive content, Press Releases, manuals,
  • I deliver content promptly; turnaround time depends on project
  • I will do 2 review copies of 500 words, first come first serve to WF members with over 20 itraders
You Can Get More Than Just High Quality Content (fee-based)

• I know my way around WordPress and other content management systems
  • I can do basic HTML formatting based on what you require
  • I can actually post the articles right on your WordPress blog and include html elements based on your criteria (e.g. if you want key words in bold)

I got a review article from Cat.

Quality 5/5

Amazing voice in the article that I requested. Starts with a great introduction that pulls the reader in, gives them some info then gets into the goods with a nice list for our skimmers. It's all very nicely formatted and laid out.

Price 5/5

Pretty standard cost for this quality of content. Worth it in my opinion.

Overall 5/5

Great money site content. Usually when I get content I have to change a couple of things but this is a great article that brings quality to your readers.

Damn...would you be able to do articles on investing, banking, business etc, would you charge extra for that or just a flat rate?

I am kind of new to this site, as my buddy just introduced it to me last week, so forgive me for my rookie B/S/T status.

But @Apex01, I actually have 5 money sites that need content. Each money site needs about 3-4 500 word posts.

I'd be interested in getting these projects done. My biggest factor is TURNAROUND time...how fast can these articles get completed?

Lets start off with a trial article, and go from there. I am assuming you take Paypal, correct?

I asked for a review less than 48 hours ago, and I've already gotten in back. How's that for TAT?

Additionally, I requested a 1000 word article, and paid OP for the extra 500 words, so in that light, the TAT is even more impressive.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that my article arrived with some formatting (H1/H2/H3, bolded terms) and was essentially ready to publish.

Furthermore, I have OP some fairly detailed instructions as to what I wanted done, and they were followed to the letter. In other words, I was very specific about what I wanted, and I got exactly what I asked for.

Speed 5/5

Blazing fast TAT. Couldn't ask for better service.

Quality 5/5

Quality is outstanding for this price point.

Price 5/5

I paid $10 for a 1000 word money-site quality article that showed up formatted and ready to publish. 'nuff said.

All in all, an excellent provider from what I've seen. I'll be re-ordering soon.

Hi,

can you please share a sample? we are looking for a product related article, can you do them?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.