I've got some Indian traffic...

jasonstate

Jul 12, 2012
Hi there!

I've got Indian traffic on one of my website. Can you advise me some proper networks to work with?

Thank you in advance

Triple curry odor masker rebill

or

old spice rebill

check offervault.com lots of network carry these two offers

Try clickbank or it would be best to rake up some US visitors or visitors from other countries which can convert using one of the many affiliate networking sites.

CPM or CPC? try adsense if CPC, in other way I dunno... it's pretty hard 'cause the vast majority of indians visit from cybercafes and do not have access to cards

I monetize via Epom market... try them, they've got a loooot of japanese traffic. as well as indian traffic. it's a start up, but the only trouble is support, not that good...

pointclicktrack has a lot of indian offers. They even sent me a basket of amish sweets christmas time.

Amish sweets - it's pretty awesome.
blokparty, are you promoting them or smth? anyway, I need to know about fill rate and ad quality. thanks.

indian offers dont pay that much as US,UK a or canada offers.The hard work we put is much than what we earn there and also internet users is very less when compared to US,Uk ,canada

Just try clickbank.. unless your in finance/trading niche, Indian traffic pays low low low.. still low for finance compared to elsewhere.. but better than most other niches.

Amish sweets - it's pretty awesome.
blokparty, are you promoting them or smth? anyway, I need to know about fill rate and ad quality. thanks.

I don't promote them, just share some info about their offer. It's nice solution actually.

I've got Indian dating traffic, around 2000 visitors a month. Any ideas on offers that allow Indian dating traffic.

I have a Thai dating website. Thai's Tourism Authority is promoting like crazy in India and China right now (and Indian tourism has exploded). PM me if interested in an affiliate, CPS, deal.