Is this right ?

arconis

Used Receptacle
Oct 30, 2008
Hi Wickedfire

So here's the thing : I'm a 20 year old (college-dropout) online marketer and i make like about $30k/month by buying and selling links here and there .I'm consistent .I make like 30k-40k each month but i'm sure this will not be a passive income or regular business .So i wanted to save these money upto like 200k and then invest on a local business(so that will be a passive income) ...but on the other hand i have a family (My mother and father) who don't want me save and just spend the money every month on useless shits and i'm getting annoyed day by day as they spend it on useless shit.Also i am not happy that i make 30k/month sitting like a mad boy in front of my computer round the clock dealing with a lot of clients , workers(while people of my age group enjoy their life. . partying etc ) ..and they spend 90% of that on useless shit .

So , on xmas - i've tried to talk to them and explained that this is not a passive income or regular income so i would like to save up money and invest on a local business instead of spending like this and they are like " do whatever you want with your money.." - So , obviously it seems they don't understand and i feel guilty ..but they do know even i don't spend like even 1k a month and just save up.

So the thing is...Obviously i don't want to keep making 30k/month and they spend all of them on useless shit..instead i would like to save up and invest on local business..but now i'm guilty !I dont know what the fuck to do .Just let them spend like shit and be not worried about my future ?Especially i'm a college drop out so i don't have any other choice of business/job other than the plan that i've made ...i've also planned to move out of parents basement to another country in jan...but i'm happy to get them like 5k a month for their spendings and life...but i think they will avoid...and i feel guilty like shit .

Any thoughts for this problem ?

zVlbPwP.gif

OP, I know you feel. I make like $60k-70k per month linking this thing to that and my whole family thinks I should buy shits instead of making the money to put into business and savings. 90% of pepl my age waggle they dick into webcam and that's how I know them making good connections that way but feeling guilty still. I don't know what to do.

If you make 30k it seems like a stretch to imagine you can afford to donk off $5k to your parents. With that in mind I call bullshit

If you make 30k it seems like a stretch to imagine you can afford to donk off $5k to your parents. With that in mind I call bullshit

It's not a permanent business..if it is a permanent business i can get much more that to them..but right now just want to save up and invest for my permanent business..!

You owe nothing to your parents. Move out and surround yourself with people who do share your goals and are willing to support you in your journey. Just don't burn any bridges, do it nicely.

Don't start an offline business, it's harder than you think. Online is what you're good at right? Why do you think your business is "temporary"? Keep working on that online business or think of new ways to make it on the net.

Good luck bro.

Someone please ban this guy.

First post in this thread he claims that he's 20 years old and making a killing.

However, if you look at his post history, it becomes obvious that he's full of shit. Here's a post from 6 years ago when OP should be 14 years old:

x2KtdIn.png

I'm not up to date on labor laws, but it seems unreasonable that a 14 year old would have worked "5 years downtown".

Someone please ban this guy.

First post in this thread he claims that he's 20 years old and making a killing.

However, if you look at his post history, it becomes obvious that he's full of shit. Here's a post from 6 years ago when OP should be 14 years old:

x2KtdIn.png

I'm not up to date on labor laws, but it seems unreasonable that a 14 year old would have worked "5 years downtown".

Didn't mean to click 'like'.. #justsayin (Bought account tho maybe..?)

Someone needs attention on a gay webmaster forum!
Another CEO in the making.

There's only one solution. Lock your parents into the house at night, and fire bomb it.

BTW... why is anyone taking this guy seriously?

Ohhh, I just realized, you only used the $ sign once, and negated it for all other amounts.

Which currency are we talking about?