Is this A good TV? Gonna break down and get rid of my Projection TV

Vizio is not a premium brand, and I think you can get a better deal than that. Sit tight, and wait. LCD prices are very low this season. I have a Phillips LCD TV and love it.

Vizio is not a premium brand, and I think you can get a better deal than that. Sit tight, and wait. LCD prices are very low this season. I have a Phillips LCD TV and love it.

Vizio still makes a really good TV, and the picture has been better than many Sony TVs when I've compared side-by-side. It ain't all the name.

Good choice on the Vizio. I've got 2 of them, both 37", have had great service so far. Both about 2 years old.

Truth is, you get what you pay for - f you want to go large then its plasma but LCD/LED are great picture quality but generally dont do big TVs

If you are looking for a good TV I personally had GREAT experiences with Samsung Plasma's. Great for tv and movie watching and the burn in issues are a thing of the past.

Don't have to worry about someone touching the screen with kids around and great viewing angles.

Best deals out there right now are 42inch 720p plasmas for under $500. At that size you can not really tell a difference to 1080 and picture quality is awesome.

You can get a 50inch plasma for around $750 now on some of the black friday deals. Take a look at slickdeals.net to see tomorrows Cyber Monday specials.