Is there any way to bulk check .doc files with Copyscape

Island

Jun 25, 2012
Toronto
I need to check multiple folders of .doc files. Any way to do this quickly, without having to do it manually?

Also could something be coded where 50-60 urls are posted at once and copyscape checked.

Would I need to hire someone to code that for me or is there already a way to do that?

I know Copyscape has an API. I'm a tech n00b, any tips on how to do that.

Hire a programmer to do it. It's possible, but you need to be able to code, unless there's something prebuilt that I'm unaware of.

Hire a programmer to do it. It's possible, but you need to be able to code, unless there's something prebuilt that I'm unaware of.

Thanks, that's probably what I"m going to do.

Is this is a simple job or a complicated job I'll have to spend a lot of money on?

Is this is a simple job or a complicated job I'll have to spend a lot of money on?

fyCXU2R.jpg

Thanks, that's probably what I"m going to do.

No, it's very easy to code, just check elance you will find what you need.

hahaha....

we just rolled our own ubot for this exact purpose - ive been running it through thousands of files.... and yeah works fine. just a bit pokey and if you push it too fast it will actually cut you off for like half hour or something.....

i am - well, not the most organized guy for someone who somehow has build shitloads of sites and made rather large sums of cash these past few years for someone who is buried in information and lets just say - especially before i got me a full time project manager last summer and its helped -

i was working with like at one point around 20 - either writers or teams of writers... it got so i have over 4000 articles sitting here not posted etc.... (stupid i know, but you try managing instructions for a whole whack of other ongoing freelance things and outsourcers - its a full time job

so yeah if you werent interested in my life there - sorry fi you read it, but my proj. manager who does lots else with me too on projects... dug into ubot (i'm one of those horrible pretentious mac snobs - cant stand even running windows in vmware if when it runs smoother and nicer than basically any relatively new pc equiv).... but doing lots of work in there, no... nut fun ...

so he learnt it and now i have a pretty damn skilled bot maker / project manager -

PM me and we shall discuss your situation if you like -

as you claim to be in Toronto (my own town born and raised) ... and as i think its penguin 2.2 day today from what im looking at in my clicky ....

im seeing sites with 50% traffic drops, far too many of them.... YAYAYAYA fun fun fun

i was hoping for a few more weeks... but knew it was expected early

ah well its only play money in a silly old video game we call online marketing and seo... i try to think that way always, nothing ever will stay the same in this wonderfully messed up game... though it def. aint over.

im in the process and have been for a while of making some - boringly excellent sites :) and own community / social network (socialengine) and i think its a good move right about now to fush that google traffic reliance (or at least insurance)

i have a sneaking suspicion this might ACTUALLY be a fairly brutal one this time....

UNAGI++++++++++++++