is there any way i can get my money back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akk0

Danny Trejo Power!
Nov 7, 2006
for some reason the Maximum CPC for one of the keywords I'm bidding on on ask.com was set to 5$. I have no idea why this is the case since I had a max cpc of 30 cents set for the campaign and I in general only bid very low for most keywords.
This 5$/click caused my balance to go below the refill amount and my credit card was charged with 50$. is there any way to get my money back?

thanks

Just did. do you think if they won't give it to me I could tell my cc-company I want a chargeback?

report to your CC company, but if you read the TOS of ask then im sure you will find some kinda disclaimer.. you do get some dirty fuckers out there though

I did this once somewhere to. If its just $50 I'd move on if they won't refund you; if you charge it back you could very well be banned from their network.

I did that once too with looksmart and was billed $4000 hahaha. Their traffic is complete shit too so I didn't even come close to making all my money back. I just chalked it up as a lesson learned and moved on.

I whent through basically the same with Yahoo Search Marketing and I was supposed to be on free credits, they didnt make just one charge of a few dollars to my account, but over 20 seperate charges. I was pretty pissed, one because I was supposed to be using promo credits, two why make 20 seperate charges and not just one of the lump sum. Anyway I called and bitched, they said there was nothing they could do, demanded to talk to a manager and the problem was fixed.

I did this once somewhere to. If its just $50 I'd move on if they won't refund you; if you charge it back you could very well be banned from their network.

Meh I don't care about that. They convert worse than Looksmart for me and I'd rather have the 50$ back than keep on advertising and getting like 10 visitors from them every day.

Meh I don't care about that. They convert worse than Looksmart for me and I'd rather have the 50$ back than keep on advertising and getting like 10 visitors from them every day.

Really? I've never used Ask.com but I would figure they have legit traffic. Looksmart is just a bunch of shady shit.

Really? I've never used Ask.com but I would figure they have legit traffic. Looksmart is just a bunch of shady shit.

Yeah but that's just from my experience. I only tried like 5 niches with them before this happened and stopped my campaigns after it happened but from what I experienced they were pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.