Is there any other way to build backlinks other then commenting or guest postings ???

Justin100

Feb 15, 2016
Is there any other way to build backlinks other then commenting or guest postings ???
Second, if some tool is saying your competitor has 201 backlinks on this article, what does it mean ?? he/she had done 201 guest postings ??? :O

Yes but fuck you.

And I'll tell you why, you lazy narcissistic bottom feeder: your question makes it very clear that you couldn't be bothered to do more than a first page google search on "how to SEO"

You come in here and expect people that have actually put in the work to take the time to type up some sort of cliff notes version of the knowledge they earned through years of experience, sweat and blood. Rilly?

Why don't you show some fucking initiative, get as far as you can on your own, contribute here and then come ask questions? Alternatively: fuck you. :)

And yes, I realize the OP is from several weeks ago. That's how long it takes me to get back to beta bitch fags that want to be spoon fed basic fucking knowledge.