Is there a hi rez WF logo around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes. do a search for asw09 tshirt contest or something - there was a zip file with the logo vector.

Cool. I was about to ask the same thing.

(Jon's going to come into this thread and be like wtf? :D)

Just a little note here... a couple days ago when I went to design the wickedfire wallpaper, I didn't know there was already a vector version of the logo... so in case you ever need a vector format of *anything*, it's simple to achieve just by vector tracing, which is what I did...

here's a video tutorial I made quite awhile ago on how to vector trace something..
Vector Tracing with the Pen Tool (Video Tutorial) (it's in photoshop but the same process applies in illustrator as well).

There's also a free automatic web based vector converter out there too, not sure what it's called though, do a google search.

bottom of page said:
WickedFire.com Copyright © 2009 - WickedFire is an international registered Trademark of WickedFire LLC. You may not use any of our trademarks, copyrights, content, or images without a written approval by members of WickedFire LLC.

I too was about to ask for this.

Stanley's one of the big dicks around here, yea? Is posting the vector the same thing as written permission or is that just fluff?

I too was about to ask for this.

Stanley's one of the big dicks around here, yea? Is posting the vector the same thing as written permission or is that just fluff?

Depends on what doing with it. We reserve the right to rape you in court if you're using the logo to slander WickedFire™

if you're using the logo to slander WickedFire™

Or profit, I would imagine.

I just want it to make myself a cute little baby t shirt since no one else would :-/

Something along the lines of:

designall.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.