Is there a company that will get me an offer I NEED?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcreature

Oct 24, 2006
So I promote a pretty unique niche without many offers. The one advertiser I pushed praised me about my quality of traffic but they simply cannot afford me anymore. I ate up their budget.

Are there ANY affiliate companies that will go out there and do the dirty work needed to secure a new offer from a new company for me??? I've done the research, I know what companies to approach. There are 5-8 high profile companies that should love my traffic. I've tried approaching them myself but apparently I don't have the ability to secure a business relationship with them as they don't even answer me.

What company will go out and do this for me? Who wants my business? Right off the bat I can do 500+ leads a day and I can easily increase that to over 1500 leads daily if I am given the opportunity.

So I promote a pretty unique niche without many offers. The one advertiser I pushed praised me about my quality of traffic but they simply cannot afford me anymore. I ate up their budget.

Are there ANY affiliate companies that will go out there and do the dirty work needed to secure a new offer from a new company for me??? I've done the research, I know what companies to approach. There are 5-8 high profile companies that should love my traffic. I've tried approaching them myself but apparently I don't have the ability to secure a business relationship with them as they don't even answer me.

What company will go out and do this for me? Who wants my business? Right off the bat I can do 500+ leads a day and I can easily increase that to over 1500 leads daily if I am given the opportunity.

how bout cps?
i might be able to work with you

FC,

I'd also be willing to work with you and get something going. This wouldn't be the first time I've done something like this. You can hit me on aim @ xy7Randall or shoot me a quick e-mail. All my contact info is below. I would love to get things working.

I'll give you a hit Rancor but I'm weary as I have had some BAD experiences with XY7...

I've also responded to the rest of you.

My AM at rocketprofit has got me every offer I've ever asked for.. But he isn't really an AM he deals with advertisers alot, not sure if regular AM's can pull that off.. Shoot me a PM if you're interested

I know AM's probably wouldn't be able to do it. Thats why I'm looking for a company to take the initiative and have their advertising departments tackle this problem for me :)

I've actually considered that but I don't have the resources to capitalize on the leads I generate.

i realize i am late joining this thread but i'd be happy to learn more about your dilemma and try to help out.

NeverBlueAds has business development managers available where you can bring this sort of things to their attention.
I believe Copeac also actively jumps on these sort of things, actually i think basically all of the well know networks pursue these type of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.