Is the Blog blueprint effective for get high pr?

albertdillard48

Jun 28, 2011
Hi everyone i am a newbie of this forum. I have a question regarding on page ranking. can anybody give me some info on Blog blueprint? Is the Blog blueprint effective for get high pr?

Thanks everyone....

Who the fuck cares? Why do people try so hard for page rank? It will come naturally if you're using the site for its main purpose which should be ranking for a keyword on the first page of Google and making bank...or providing valuable information to the end user.

Who the fuck cares? Why do people try so hard for page rank? It will come naturally if you're using the site for its main purpose which should be ranking for a keyword on the first page of Google and making bank...or providing valuable information to the end user.

He's right. Pr almost means nothing. You should concentrate on backlinks / on-page SEO which will actually make you rank. Not much point in a PR4 blog if no one goes on right? (Unless you're running a blog network).

If you want PR, get a high PR link. Thats how it works, it updates freaking every few months and these are a lot of sites with high PR which does not rank for anything. But to answer you, no it wont be effective in gaining PR. Blog network posts are usually hit by a lot of people every day, your post will be archived and wont be linked from any high PR page, resulting in no PR flowing your way.