Is ScribeSEO worth it?

pdxdvr

Dec 10, 2011
I just realized I have an old ScribeSEO account at the $27/month price point. I never use it. I know how to do keyword research and I get how to do on-page SEO. The frugal part of me doesn't want to pay for something I'm not using, the neurotic part of me figures I'll cancel it then realize I really needed it for something, then I'll have to pay $97/month instead.

So I figured I'd ask here: if I know how to do keyword research and on-page SEO, is it worth continuing to pay $27/month for ScribeSEO? Am I missing out on some amazing feature I'm not using?

If you can't justify paying $97 for your SEO, you probably don't need it.

Sorry, I guess I was rambling a bit and not as clear as I could be.

When I use the keyword suggestion tool, the keyword I punch in is always the best volume/competition ratio available, so it doesn't really provide anything I don't already know.

When I use the content evaluator, I'm always 95+ (out of 100) on my first attempt.

So those two features are apparently worthless to me since I don't seem to need any help with either of them.

Are there other features that justify keeping it that I'm just missing?

I can afford $97, but I'd rather not waste money on a tool that provides no value.