is my domain worth anythin or shall i develop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax

Aug 3, 2006
i gt the domain salegrammar.com with alexa rankin of 740,000 its been improvin on ranks ever since i bought i was wonderin how much it would be worth or otherwise what i could put on it to make money out of adbrite as i am signed up on adbrite

I wouldn't base the worth of a domain, or anything for that matter, on an alexa score. If you install the toolbar and surf your own site you can get to the 150,000 range easy.

John is right, I would say reg fee.

you could hire adfunk to sell it for you. He could sell scurvy to a seaman.

----

Its not really worth anything, develop it if you please but it may be best just to do nothing with it.

I'd say develop it. There's plenty of people that look for writing stuff for sales; writing good copy, and you'd probably earn more from just running it.

Ajax said:
i gt the domain salegrammar.com with alexa rankin of 740,000 its been improvin on ranks ever since i bought i was wonderin how much it would be worth or otherwise what i could put on it to make money out of adbrite as i am signed up on adbrite

honestly, it'll probably be easier to develop the site yourself than trying to sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.