Is loudmo scam?

octavia77

Mar 23, 2010
theradiologytechnician.com
My story:

In 15 days I earned 1300$ on Loudmo.
I was using direct download link without asking my account manager Rocco Bruzzese.
When I realized that maybe not right, I sent a message to Rocco asking for direct download link.
ME: Hello Rocco is it posible to get and use direct download link for flv player
Rocco: How do you plan to promote it?
ME: I'm preparing one video site, and people who want to see video must download FLV player.
Also I will be shared videos through torrents in .flv format so anyone wants to see the video needs to download FLV player.

After 2 day my account is baned.
when I ask him why he said:
Rocco: The issue is you posted on that forum how to cheat loudmo installs we can’t allow this.
Me: I didn't post on forum how to cheat loudmo installs, I was only asking for direct download.
I have contact you 2 days ago for direct download link, before you suspended my account.
So why would I do that if I was cheating you.
I have not tried to cheat you. I didn't fake installs. All installs are good.

5 dayns NO answer

me: Will you at least pay me for my work?

I worked hard to get $1300, and I didn't fake instalations, you can check it out.

If you don't whant to renew my account (I don't know why, there is NO reason), then at least pay me what I honestly earned.

Please Reply.

rocco: You made that post on the board how to scam our installs ( I didn't) I’m sorry but that’s the reason for your account to be suspended. I can review this with our boss once more but after that post its very hard to approve your account.

me: Please do that.
Read that post again and you will see that I do not talk about how to cheat loudmo.
Nobody is talking how to scam your installs, I was only asking how to get a direct download link.
Can I scam you if I have direct download link?
Of course I can not.
Please review this with your boss and let me know how it all went.
In general I do not understand how you came up with the idea that I try to cheat you.
Let me know how it went, no matter what,

7 days No answer

me: Hello Rocco,
Have you talked to your boss?
What did you decide?
If you do not want to renew my account you can at least pay me for my work.
I made about $ 1,300, so it is fair that you pay me.

Rocco:Your account is still under review, I cant say for sure when we will have final decision, I’m hoping by mid next week.
If I can prove that you had nothing to do with the post then I can probably pay you.
Thanks,
Rocco

3 weeks have pasted and he don't want to contact me, and don't want to answer at my mail (I have send 5 more mails).

So what do You think?
Is Loudmo scam or not?

Admin and moderators please don't delete this message I whant Rocco to se this, and I whant answer from him.
Thanks

sounds like you got ripped off man sorry to hear but thats why you only work with reputable people

Loudmo isn't a scam, but it's not on par with normal networks/advertisers when it comes to quality. Their tracking is archaic/deficient and reporting is weaksauce, but the shit converts and it's easy to push.

Newbs stay far away, guys with existing traffic give it a whirl, they'll do net14 for new people and net4 weekly for over $5K/week.

EDIT: Post the link to the post YOU made, then post a link to the post THEY'RE pissed about. My guess is there are two different posts out there.

I have pushed a couple $k to loudmo without any problems. You can get direct download link to the .exe if you just ask. I had no problem getting it... Dude just wanted to know what/how I was pushing the traffic. I showed them my lander and they were fine with it.

They will check your pop rate and other variables to ensure your installs are targeting the right crowd. But other than that if you are pushing valid installs not sure why you had such a problem.

Seems there is something missing from your explanation.... What post is he talking about? Link it brotha.

brian

Also I will be shared videos through torrents in .flv format so anyone wants to see the video needs to download FLV player.
that right there should have gotten your account banned. What forum are you talking about? If its a wickedfire ask a mod to prove it wasn't you.