Is it still worth promoting email submits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

good douche!
Aug 18, 2008
www.melvinblog.com
Hello everyone i have been promoting email submits since last year but this year I think its not as profitable as it used to before... in my last campaign i think i have sent over 200 clicks and only have generated 3 leads and it sucks... i heard scrubbing has been done a lot on email and zip submits... is it actually true? does promoting this type of offer a waste of time now?

thnx in advnce

Still profitable you just have to factor in the massive scrub rate. You have the merchants scrubbing, then the network scrubbing and by the time you get paid there is a 25% scrub rate.

^^^ If it is making money (added: and hitting your target ROI) it is worth promoting!

I'm working with zip/email submits (newb still) and I'm working with a 100% ROI constantly.

If you're sending 200 paid clicks at $0.10 a click and only getting 3 leads at $1.20 each it's deff time to call it quits

you got the wrong traffic for the wrong offer then. find out who wants something for nothing.

the scrubbing thing is still pretty much on my head... im promoting email subs w/a4d and clickbooth... copeac has removed all of their email subs...

Status
Not open for further replies.