Is it possible to view an old version of a Single web page? (2010 Prophecies)

writtenstyle

newbie taking action
Nov 3, 2008
There were a few prophecy threads last year so I thougt I would ask here. I am curious if this page Prophecies For 2010 has changed. Some of the things seem way to spot on to have been predicted. I was curious if they changed their prophecies later in the year. It would be nice to see what this page said on Jan 1, 2010.

all prophecies are bullshit, but if you are still some bible believer then even your own bible makes it clear that there aren't going to be anymore prophetic revelations and anyone claiming to be some bible believing prophet isn't unless they literally have 100% accurate prophecies and are never wrong even once.

I was just trying to see if these people were updating their prophecy page for 2010 as the year went on. That would be a really cool weapon to go after frauds (if they are).

On there prophecies for 2011 page, the prophecies are mostly vague. On the 2010 prophecies page a few of them are spot on and to the point. Seems a little odd.

Here's an article where a guy did an actual rundown of psychic predictions for 2010 and success/fail:

2010 Psychic Predictions Roundup: Audience and Professionals on Coast to Coast AM Majorly Fail « Exposing PseudoAstronomy

Needless to say, they didn't do that well.

Here are some of my favorites:

14. Obama goes live on NBC saying that aliens do exist and there will be an alien with him who speaks to the whole world.

16. A lot of people who are handicapped will get out of their wheelchairs and will walk again. (Qualifier: “If they truly believe.”)

26. Re-discovery, by September, of the entrance to the hollow Earth at the North Pole.

52. God is actually a being of light and he is moving back towards us at the speed of light. The result is that he’ll send a laser pulse in that direction and tell us what a bad job everyone’s doing.

81. A celebrity will be exposed as a cannibal.

And my all-time favorite … one of the only hits: 102. There will be no really big changes, it’ll be “pretty much the same-old-same-old.” There’ll be some crises, medical advances, etc., but that’s what happens every year.

all prophecies are bullshit, but if you are still some bible believer then even your own bible makes it clear that there aren't going to be anymore prophetic revelations and anyone claiming to be some bible believing prophet isn't unless they literally have 100% accurate prophecies and are never wrong even once.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Are you a Teguh123 sock puppet?
Pleeze- one's enough, mate...

lulz