Is it possible to see youtube search volume for keyphrases?

ClickRich

Mar 17, 2012
Hi,

I know you can use google keyword tool to find exact searches for phrases done in google etc.

But can you find out how many people are searching for the different phrases on youtube?

Logic tells me it must be similar to google search volume, but then again it's video so might be quite different.

Any tools or resources appreciated thanks!

Code:
https://ads.youtube.com/keyword_tool

Thanks I did some searching and many long tails don't show at all says too little information.

Looks quite different than the regular gogle search results.

I'm about to dive into youtube marketing do to the penguin update so trying to figure out how to best target long tails on youtube and find out if a 10,000 search on google gets any search on youtube at all.

Is it ok to assume that a youtube video will most likely rank on google search as well?

If that is the case it's great, you get traffic from 2 big sources at once.

Thanks I did some searching and many long tails don't show at all says too little information.

I'm about to dive into youtube marketing do to the penguin update so trying to figure out how to best target long tails on youtube and find out if a 10,000 search on google gets any search on youtube at all.

Is it ok to assume that a youtube video will most likely rank on google search as well?

You do realize that google owns Youtube as well so your simply trading one evil for the same evil.

You do realize that google owns Youtube as well so your simply trading one evil for the same evil.

I know thinking of it as a temporary solution until I don't need google anymore have some plans but takes time.

You should think that different data comes from keyword bidding on YouTube platform and it's different from adwords data.