Is it possible to run multiple vbscripts using Visual Basic 08?

simpleonline12

Sep 29, 2009
Is it possible to run a vbscript using Visual Basic 08 coded to a command button? Also if I have more than one script that I need to run at once but they all have the same variable (url) any way to enter the variable to each script at run time?

I'm trying to avoid having to manually editing each script with the new url to submit..thinking that I can code up an app using Visual Basic that will click a button to launch the scripts and then by typing in the url to use the program would inject that each script at run time....

Is something like this possible?

Thanks

Is it possible to run a vbscript using Visual Basic 08 coded to a command button? Also if I have more than one script that I need to run at once but they all have the same variable (url) any way to enter the variable to each script at run time?

I'm trying to avoid having to manually editing each script with the new url to submit..thinking that I can code up an app using Visual Basic that will click a button to launch the scripts and then by typing in the url to use the program would inject that each script at run time....

Is something like this possible?

Thanks

why not have it parse a csv/text file containing the urls?