Status
Not open for further replies.

m0rtal

King of the Jungle
Jul 3, 2007
Toronto
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Then please take a look at some copy I had translated and let me know if it passes as being legit German and doesn't look like a Google translate translation. If you think it could be improved upon and are up for the task we can talk about that.

$20 just to have a read through it and let me know how it looks from a German's point of view. You know how we have these people who can't speak english come in here ask a question and we send them to a dickroll? Well I want to know if you read my German copy if you'd send me to a dickroll or if it screams of stupid americans can't even translate properly get me off this page now.

I'd put this on odesk but I'd trust someone from here a lot more than some expert translator over there.

don't trust that swiss guy. they speak the funny version of german. they're like the australians of germany.

Aiiii is this true Swiss man?

Either way I don't mind getting 2 opinions, shoot me your e-mail if you like.

Problem is you posted this when the Germans are out celebrating their crazy Ocktoberfest.

And btw, I believe you mean "...scream of stupid CANADIANS who can't translate properly"

Problem is you posted this when the Germans are out celebrating their crazy Ocktoberfest.

And btw, I believe you mean "...scream of stupid CANADIANS who can't translate properly"

The question is, why did you click on a thread titled "Is German Your First Language?" Now you see why Americans was more fitting :D

OH SNAP HE DIDN"T

Hahaha,

German is my first language.
And not that funny German they speak here in Switzerland.

::emp::

I speak the funny version of german as well.

m0rtal, if you want a low bounce rate on your site, let me adjust your copy. visitors will love (and laugh about) it and it will go viral :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.