Is Facebook a waste of money compared to adwords?

lanwar

rawnal
Aug 10, 2009
It seems like Facebook is a waste of money compared to Adwords. You get a ton of impressions, a few click throughs, but they don't seem to convert that well, compared to clicks from adwords.

If you had to put a number on it, how much more effective did you find adwords compared to Facebook.

All about targeting , plenty of people are killing on facebook , but it's obvious you're not one o fthem.

So yes, you're right , facebook is AWFUL and adwords is the best evar!

no I know plenty people are killing on facebook, what I'm wondering, is how effective these same people are finding adwords

you can make a killing at both facebook and adwords. plain and simple. you should do make $$ at a place where you're best at.

adwords is mostly about quality score and landing pages and good content.

facebook is mostly about targeting, and getting ads approved and getting high CTR.

I was doing good on facebook but now it has gone down the crap junk.

At least for my campaigns..

Nothing to see here people, move along
703_image_01.jpg

Don't listen to these guys, they just don't want competition :)

Facebook traffic converts if you pick the right offer. Make sure to research your demographics well.

:)

I will say that I'm being 100% honest when I tell you that certain verticals are now ridiculously saturated on FB whereas they weren't even 3-4 months ago.

My business partner talked Jeff Iden about one of them that I used to run (at ASE) and he basically said "that stuff is played out".

Thank you gurus for pimping them to noobs.

Google Adwords gives your site more people because more people use google than facebook