Is ChatGPT good in code creation?

alexmux

Feb 17, 2022
Has anyone here tried it that way? Share your personal experience of how well it works?

CHATGPT

As a language model, I am trained to generate text based on patterns in the input data, so I can assist with code creation to some extent. I can provide examples of code in various programming languages, help with code snippets, and provide explanations on specific syntax or programming concepts. However, I am not a complete code editor or development environment and may make mistakes or have limitations when generating complex code.

It's always a good idea to thoroughly test and validate any code generated by me or any other tool before using it in a production environment.

As a language model, I am trained to generate text based on patterns in the input data, so I can assist with code creation to some extent. I can provide examples of code in various programming languages, help with code snippets, and provide explanations on specific syntax or programming concepts. However, I am not a complete code editor or development environment and may make mistakes or have limitations when generating complex code.

It's always a good idea to thoroughly test and validate any code generated by me or any other tool before using it in a production environment.

It's a great option, I hadn't thought of it like that.

It is useful when you need to get the solution you need quickly, with a detailed explanation of the code structure and how it works. Plus, if you ask more questions, he'll give you the answer and he can also give you the documentation where you can read what you need.