Is buying blogroll links a waste?

ComitSteve

Milkshake Drinker
Aug 6, 2010
I've recently been considering purchasing some blogroll links, but have read that Google discounts them. I'm convinced that they still pass some link juice, but as far as anchor text goes, is there any value there?

Also, has anyone here ever been penalized for this practice?

Thanks ahead of time for any answers.

Man that's messed up. Why waste your time and everyone else's with shit like that?

I got a feeling comitsteve and SEOMaster may be more than friends, welcome to the gay webmaster community .. Now can I get a reach around?

Sure i did. 2 times in a raw. because i love the way its spins

oh-my-word.jpg

@zingo. I'm all for joking around and shit, but what the fuck man. Don't shit where you eat. People actually come here to learn, or assist or whatever. Why do you have to bring your 8th grade faggoty bullshit here? Take it to you mom's house like everyone else has.

@zingo. I'm all for joking around and shit, but what the fuck man. Don't shit where you eat. People actually come here to learn, or assist or whatever. Why do you have to bring your 8th grade faggoty bullshit here? Take it to you mom's house like everyone else has.

I guess you did not notice where you were posting Shooting The Shit ? hurr durr

This is where the action is for all webmasters alike. Anything goes, seriously. (this is at the top)

Anything goes "except pics of children".. now fuck off newb.