Is anyone still running grant offers?

jfreeberg

Jan 20, 2010
The Bullpen
Wondering if anyone is still seeing any success with grant offers these days. Not asking for any examples of offers or how you are promoting them, just curious if this vertical is still getting love from the WF crowd.

yes, one of the longest running rebills I have run.

You have to target it and be creative. ie "grants for moms" "grants for students"

What about Grant offers that aren't rebills. Has anyone run offers that are just first page submits? I have had some success with these recently.

What about Grant offers that aren't rebills. Has anyone run offers that are just first page submits? I have had some success with these recently.

We do have a couple of grant deals that pay on fname and email submit; first pager. Got guys doing upwards of 50% CVRs on search, using landers but normally around 22%.

We do have a couple of grant deals that pay on fname and email submit; first pager. Got guys doing upwards of 50% CVRs on search, using landers but normally around 22%.

You can always make your own one of these with the rebill on page 2. GrantFinderBlahBlahBlah.com and capture the data. Put an offer wall on page 2 or just sell some other grant rebill deal.

You can always make your own one of these with the rebill on page 2. GrantFinderBlahBlahBlah.com and capture the data. Put an offer wall on page 2 or just sell some other grant rebill deal.

We're def. going to be creating our own offers soon in other niches, we're just customizing mobile deals now. Thanks for kicking my ass :)