Is a Big Part Of PPC AM Writing Content?

Is Big Part Of PPC AM Writing Content?

• Yes

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aim high

Jun 3, 2008
This goes for new comers. People that decide not to outsource the content. Would a large part of affiliate marketing be actually writing the content to satisfy QS?

I suppose it depends on what you're after.

With PPC a good sales page or landing page will work.

If you want subscribers and organic traffic that builds exponentially, fresh content is the way to go.

I suppose it depends on what you're after.

With PPC a good sales page or landing page will work.

If you want subscribers and organic traffic that builds exponentially, fresh content is the way to go.

even if you have a good landing page. google and yahoo are going to give you low QS if you don't have content right?

Everything we do on the net is text based, so a good command of the English language is a must and perhaps soon Mandarin and Cantonese and Hindi and Urdu and Punjabi...

Everything we do on the net is text based, so a good command of the English language is a must and perhaps soon Mandarin and Cantonese and Hindi and Urdu and Punjabi...

good thing im taking chinese. (even though i am chinese)

i can't get it through my head that I need to write stuff =\ . I guess it could be good practice for college too :D

and when I say "big part" i mean. it takes a decent chunk of time in an affiliate marketers schedule.

What about Spanish? I own a couple of Spanish domains to die for (if they were in English). Don't know what to do with them as yet. I don't hablo.

for ppc, i don't think duplicate is that big an issue as long as its relevant to your ads and
offer.

What about Spanish? I own a couple of Spanish domains to die for (if they were in English). Don't know what to do with them as yet. I don't hablo.

If you're not promoting to the Spanish-speaking market in the US, you're leaving money on the table. That's a huge targeted audience right there.

If you're not promoting to the Spanish-speaking market in the US, you're leaving money on the table. That's a huge targeted audience right there.

This gives me a big dose of angst regularly, because I own the Espanol equivalent of goodcooking.com and another one (I actually forgot the name) - but I don't speak Spanish.

Maybe I should just park 'em with Spanish affiliate links and Adsense which is available in Spanish.

its not everything but if you have no idea what it takes to SELL something, you are dead in the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.