Iranian bomber blows off own legs in Bangkok (Kinda graphic)

Infinite Keith

goes on forever.
Jan 19, 2009
0.000000, 0.000000
Bangkok bomb: Iranian blows off his legs as grenade he hurled at police bounces back | Mail Online

A bungling Iranian bomber blew off his own legs when he hurled a grenade at Thai police outside a Bangkok school - which bounced off a tree and then exploded at his feet.

A bizarre sequence of explosions in the capital of Bangkok started this morning when a stash of explosives blew off the roof of a house occupied by three Iranians.

Two of the men quickly ran away while Saeid Moradi, who was seriously wounded, staggered out and tried to wave down a taxi. Covered in blood, the driver refused to take him, and so he hurled a grenade at the vehicle. When police arrived on the scene he then tried to throw another at officers - but it bounced off a tree, landed at his feet, and blew off his legs.
article-0-11BB5B60000005DC-535_634x432.jpg

article-0-11BB65C2000005DC-485_634x328.jpg

I'm not for violence. But I couldn't help but chuckle a little.

That pic with the guys legs blown off is fucked up. Serves him right. Good news is if they can't even toss a grenade 10 feet successfully, how the fuck are they gonna accurately launch a ballistic nuke 1000 miles? If they aim for Israel, they might accidentally land the missile in Syria. Oooops!

i always hurl a hand grande at taxis who do not stop for me (if they are empty and got that light on of course) - don't you guys do that too?
the nice thing is how quickly the plan to kill one type of innocent people turns into killing just about anyone

Last edited:
Don't think he was smiling.

From the look on his face, he's stumped as to what happened to them.

On second thought...

Must have slept during grenade 101.
Guess that ruins his starting pitcher status for the Iran Meatballs.