iPhone4 / iPad2 email submit offers source their products from...

matthewcaruana

Apr 5, 2008
Would anybody happen to know, where iphone 4 / iPad2 email submit offers source their products from?

Do they even send out the products themselves?

Or do they just mail them a check / transfer them the $ via wire transfer / paypal etc. with instructions to buying the product directly from
Welcome to the Apple Store - Apple Store (U.S.) ?

I'm asking this mainly because, iphone4s have to be bought with a Verizon or AT&T plan...

I've tried looking for iphone 4's on www.worldwidebrands.com and liquidation.com , but they don't seem to be sold on there.

Any insight on this, would be much appreciated.. ;)

Lol @ replies...

I'm pretty sure 99% of users won't complete the whole path, but then again, you always get that 1% who will... and if you don't send them what you claimed you will, you get buggers posting stuff like this:

My Premium Rewards Complaints - Complete scam!

I'm just in the process of getting my first offer up, and thought I'd make it legit... I think giving uses the cash equivalent of the prize with instructions on how to order it online, should be ok... Think I'll stick with that..

Any more ideas are always welcome...

you buy them without a contract at the full price because by then you should have made more than enough money from the people who didn't complete the full path then ones who did.

you buy them without a contract at the full price because by then you should have made more than enough money from the people who didn't complete the full path then ones who did.

Yeah... seems like the best place to buy them unlocked / without a contract is on ebay.com

Thanks for all your replies guys... :D