iPad 2 Article Writer - Extensive Knowledge about iPad 2 - $1/100 words

Status
Not open for further replies.

procrusher

Professional Designer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
iPad 2 Article Writer - Extensive Knowledge about iPad 2 - $1/100 words
Ever since the iPad 2 has been announced I have been researching about it. I have extensive knowledge, pretty much everything about the iPad 2. I know all the specs of every model, details, new features, what it is capable of, you name it!

I am open for writing articles about the iPad 2 for only $1.00 / 100 words.

Anyone who is interested in my services should contact me via PM. The PM should include the topic and how many words you'd like.

Here is a sample, a release article I wrote when the iPad 2 was first announced.

Many rumors have been passed and proved, but the truth is here. Apple has finally released its second-generation iPad. The iPad 2 is finally here, and is a major improvement to the first generation. It is an all-new design, which is focused on Apple’s new A5 chip. It will be 2x faster and up to 9x better graphics performance than the original iPad. The second most important upgrade is its size and weight. The new iPad is 33% thinner and is slightly lighter at 1.3lbs. This all-new design is coated with durable aluminum, which protects the back of the iPad. Also, the iPad 2 features two cameras, a front facing VGA camera, and a 720p video camera in the back. A new feature is that the iPad now comes in both black and white. The buyer will also have 18 different choices of iPad to choose from. The release date for the iPad 2 is March 11th for the U.S, and March 25th for other countries.

The iPad 2 announcement took place in San Francisco at the Yerba Buena Center For the Arts Theater. This is where the CEO of Apple (Steve Jobs) presented the initial public release of the new iPad 2. The event was clearly important as the security was on high alert. The new iPad is a major breakthrough and accomplishment for Apple, as they are super excited that they still maintained a 10-hour battery life, the same as the original iPad. The prices are astonishingly low, as they start at $499 and go up to $829, still lower than Apple’s tablet competitors. (Motorola Xoom, Blackberry Playbook, etc) Along the creation and design of the iPad 2, Apple was processing a new case, called Smart Covers. These covers use magnets to latch and align itself onto the iPad. The inside is lined with micro-fibers; therefore it cleans the screen when used. Another aspect is that when you open the cover, it automatically unlocks the iPad. Smart covers come in two materials, $39 for polyurethane (material used to make space suits) and $69 for leather.

Overall, the iPad 2 is an extraordinary device. It tops the tablet market, with its safe and easy to use iOS environment. Many people say that 2010 was the year of the iPad. Now, Apple believes that 2011 is the year of the iPad 2. The iPad 2 is simple to use and catches the attention of many ages. From kids to senior citizens, the iPad can interact and entertain them in many ways. The other top of the line tablets are focused on businessmen and women, and lack access to apps. Apple managed to create over 65,000 apps specified for the iPad, with new ones each day. In my opinion, Apple’s competitors have a long way to go for them to reach Apple’s abilities. By then, Apple will create their 10th generation iPad. Being one step ahead, leads to fame and fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.