Invalid clicks

Shovelhead

Sep 10, 2011
I got an email today saying my adsense account was suspended due to invalid clicks. WTF!! I think I made like $30...

what's the chance of getting this appealed?

Todd

Appealing will not work. Create a new account with different address. - May not work if you are from the US since they would have your SSN already

or just send them this link - Fuck you Google

so delete my previous account t and restart a new account using a new email?

what's an alternative paying ad? I have really only used adsense.

1. Ring Google
2. Tell the first person who answers to go fuck themselves
3. ?????
4. Repeat?!?!
5. ?????????????
6. PROFIT!

1. Ring Google
2. Tell the first person who answers to go fuck themselves
3. Start crying and say you're sorry
4. Do Not Repeat?!?!
5. Beg to have your account reinstated
6. PROFIT!

You know I didn't realize until now that I just got all my info in to be paid yesterday as well. They just verified my account t to be paid and hours later banned me.

what crap guess I will have to put ads in wifes name :)

how did you clicked on your ads ?

No I never clicked on them.. I wish they would explain more instead of saying invalid clicks.. I been getting tons of traffic to my site lately, so whatever I guess. Like I mentions above they just verified my account to pay me and then banned me later that day, so guess they didn't want to pay up.

it's a bitch to deal with, but look at it this way - it happened when the dollar amount was low, not after you had built out a whole network of adsense sites.

anyway - there are lots of other ways to monetize your traffic. Promote CPS or CPA offers, sell banner space, sell space through an ad network, sell text links, etc.

I call bullshit. You clicked your own shit or had someone else do it over and over. You're stupid and stupid people start threads like this and act all innocent and upset over $30.

Fuckers like you don't understand you're not scamming Google, you are scamming business, many of which are small.

I call bullshit. You clicked your own shit or had someone else do it over and over. You're stupid and stupid people start threads like this and act all innocent and upset over $30.

Fuckers like you don't understand you're not scamming Google, you are scamming business, many of which are small.

Ethug back down your mouth! I don't appreciate the lip and attitude. I said my side don't call me a liar.