Not open for further replies.

StackCash

I Sell Words
Feb 8, 2011
New York
Rating - 100%
63   0   0

Introducing WordAgents.com – Premium Content When You Need It – 500 Words FREE

We Create Premium Content for Small Businesses, Agencies, and Webmasters!

It’s been a long time coming, but Stackcash’s Content is now WordAgents.com! We’ve beefed up our team of American writers, put them all through our proprietary training, hired a few editors, and expanded our service options. Take a look:

Content Creation (starting at $3.00 per 100 words)

This is our normal content creation service that you’ve become accustomed to over the past 3 years. This service includes basic internet research on the topic and a well-written article that follows your specifications. We can deliver orders up to 10,000 words in 7 business days or less.

Premium Content Creation (starting at $6.00 per 100 words)

Our premium option expands on our normal service to provide you with an even better final product. This service includes what we call “Deep Research” and data aggregation for some seriously high-value content. This includes digging into trade websites, scholarly journals, interviews with key executives, web-forums and more. We will obtain the most up-to-date data from government and primary source data sites. All articles will include outbound links and/or a list of resources.

Additionally, all Premium Content orders will go through our quality-assurance process that includes proofreading and editing by one of our American editors.

Managed Solutions (pricing depends on the project)

We wanted to create a solution for those of you that need a ton of content regularly. This is perfect for agencies who manage their client’s content needs, private blog networks, and anyone who might need more than just content creation. These options can be set-up on a monthly basis, so that it ends up being 100% “hands-off” on your part once we come to an agreement. Here’s what offer right now a-la-carte:

• Keyword Research
  • Content Strategy Creation
  • Deep Research / Data Aggregation
  • Content Writing
  • Image & Video Sourcing
  • Upload / Formatting Content on CMS
  • On Site SEO

If you need something that isn’t on the list, just let us know and we’ll see if you can accommodate you.

SPECIAL OFFER

For the duration of this thread, we will be giving away 500-words of content with any order of 1000-words or more. To be eligible for this special offer, you will need to request a quote using our form(Hire Us | Word Agents), mention this deal, and OPT-IN TO OUR NEWSLETTER. Your e-mail address will need to be confirmed on our list before we release the FREE 500-words of content, so make sure you don’t use a fake address!

Here’s what our loyal clients have to say about this service:

FFBhmvW.png

NLPY1T2.png

8W25pLC.png

PwohKUb.png

ZnpKf3z.png

5BTqVHT.png

GdUp6rg.png

t0xZIa1.png

drhqu78.png

g1SQERi.png

8RpMAYB.png

ShgCH3D.png

ifhke6D.png

LorOZ4P.png

Zz6GxLN.png

Other ways to contact us:

Wickedfire PM: stackcash
E-mail: vincent@wordagents.com
Web: Word Agents

Just to reiterate the special offer. To be eligible for a FREE 500-word article, you must:

1. Place an order of 1,000 words or more
  2. Opt-in to our mailing list by using our quote form (Hire Us | Word Agents) and confirming the opt-in e-mail

We promise to never spam or fill your inbox with useless garbage. The main goal of our newsletter is to let you know about special offers (about once a month) and to let you know about new blog posts you might be interested in (about once every month or so).

I use Vin on a ton of my projects. Good dude, and his work is top notch. Highly recommended. A++

Thanks buddy!

I've been using Vin and his team for 100's of product reviews for a very long time, maybe more than 18 months. I've severed ties with all other content writers because Vin can handle anything I throw at him.

Quality is amazing. Turnaround time in quick. Price is very reasonable.

Highly recommended!

Now, this is how a sales thread should look like. The content thread is visually pleasing, informative as to what can be obtained, and makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Words can move mountains, the design of this thread surpasses what I have seen on this forum.

May your sales go straight up to the stars! Your thread reflects professionalism, and that in itself is a very good sign of the type of contents to expect.

Last edited:
I just posted these links in another thread, but they're totally relevant here.

If you guys are sick of the same old churn/burn, niche site, and authority site strategy's that cause you to put in countless hours of work, only to get spanked by Google....then you should probably be paying attention to how content marketers are EARNING traffic to their premium quality content. Forget about Organic Search for your main traffic source. Go get your traffic directly from the watering hole in your niche.

SEO Training and Link Building Strategies – Backlinko
Quick Sprout Blog by Neil Patel
10 Ways to Improve Your Content Marketing
One Insanely Actionable Content Marketing Strategy That Will Generate You 74% More Search Traffic

I've been using Vin and his team for 100's of product reviews for a very long time, maybe more than 18 months. I've severed ties with all other content writers because Vin can handle anything I throw at him.

Quality is amazing. Turnaround time in quick. Price is very reasonable.

Highly recommended!

Now, this is how a sales thread should look like. The content thread is visually pleasing, informative as to what can be obtained, and makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Words can move mountains, the design of this thread surpasses what I have seen on this forum.

May your sales go straight up to the stars! Your thread reflects professionalism, and that in itself is a very good sign of the type of contents to expect.

This is awesome =]

DAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW. You guys are the best.

Vin is very professional, has a strong team behind him, and understands complex SEO/Content strategy.

I personaly have used his team countless times. His content has directly generated revenue for multiple assets of mine. I can't think of a higher compliment that that.

I highly reccommend him.

Hey guys...

I just hired and trained 18 new/additional writers for the team, so we have pleeeeenty of capacity. Don't be bashful with those bulk orders!

Vin is very professional, has a strong team behind him, and understands complex SEO/Content strategy.

I personaly have used his team countless times. His content has directly generated revenue for multiple assets of mine. I can't think of a higher compliment that that.

I highly reccommend him.

Thank you sir! Much appreciated.

Yes, we write eBooks. Yes, we can write your flog content. Yes, we can write boiler plate pages (about us, contact us, etc).

If your project requires writing in a digital medium, chances are that we can handle it. Give us a shot with a small order, and we won't disappoint!

I love the new site! Dont think for a second that its going to stop me from sending you .txt files through skype for my orders haha.

I have been using Vin for the past year or so and have never had one problem with quality or delivery times. Dude is very upfront and all that.

I've used Vin on multiple occasions for my content needs. One of the biggest reasons why I continue to use him (besides the obvious good quality of content), is the quick turn around times. Time is money. And the one thing I can't stand is long delivery times, whether it be from an SEO BST or a content provider. With WordAgents, I can 10, 20, or 50 articles to launch a new site, and have them back in less than a week.

And another thing I really appreciate is that all content goes through an editor, before being sent to the client. Content is always properly formatted with subheadlines, no grammar mistakes, bullet points, and even references if needed.

He'll be my go-to-guy from here on out.

Good work. Had him write on something finance related and it showed the work was researched and came across as the writer knew the topic well.

Quality content that's delivered on time. The testimonials here say it all.

I heard, through the grapevine, that a few people think my reviews are fake and/or undeserved.

I've never been one to play into internet drama, but I did feel the need to address this issue. All reviews received are 100% real from real clients. I implore anyone to drop any one of these guys a message to get a referral if you need one. I am completely confident in my service and the quality I provide.

And, believe me, we're not perfect. We do screw up from time-to-time. We're only human. However, you better believe that we bend over backwards to ensure that any error is corrected and improved by 110%.

This is a real business that does honest work for real companies. Let's cut the drama chit-chat and figure out how we can utilize all of our skills to grow and profit.

I love the new site! Dont think for a second that its going to stop me from sending you .txt files through skype for my orders haha.

I have been using Vin for the past year or so and have never had one problem with quality or delivery times. Dude is very upfront and all that.
I've used Vin on multiple occasions for my content needs. One of the biggest reasons why I continue to use him (besides the obvious good quality of content), is the quick turn around times. Time is money. And the one thing I can't stand is long delivery times, whether it be from an SEO BST or a content provider. With WordAgents, I can 10, 20, or 50 articles to launch a new site, and have them back in less than a week.

And another thing I really appreciate is that all content goes through an editor, before being sent to the client. Content is always properly formatted with subheadlines, no grammar mistakes, bullet points, and even references if needed.

He'll be my go-to-guy from here on out.
Good work. Had him write on something finance related and it showed the work was researched and came across as the writer knew the topic well.

Quality content that's delivered on time. The testimonials here say it all.

Thank you!

Once this thread closes down, we will still be open for business! The only difference is that our special offer will no longer be available.

Get your FREE 500 words while you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.