Interlinking within the same host.

acr0mant1x

Jul 25, 2009
Supposedly this will negatively effect your sites. Of course this could also get expensive relative to how much traffic would be coming from some of the keywords assuming SEO goes well. Would it be best to;

• Leave them unlinked and focus on other sources for links

• Go with free alternatives with a paid domain that link to my money site

• Stop being a cheap piece of shit and use one host per domain

Or is there some sort of alternative I could go with?

They're not necessarily going to have a negative effect on your rankings, but links from the same IP are not going to be nearly as powerful.

Look into SEO hosting options that offer a set amount of IPs on different C/B classes

I've been looked around at VPS servers for awhile now but I've yet to settle on something.

I'm looking for something with cpanel with more than one unique domain at a reasonable price.

Maybe my search is in vain?

I have done it with a 20 site pool. I think it did negatively affect the sites rank, but they did do ok still, I just feel like they should have definitely done significantly better. I have another pool of sites that are spread throughout 6 ips and those do a lot better, could just be a fluke though. ~my .02 cents

There are definitely some decent looking SEO hosting companies that offer multiple c blocks for pretty reasonable pricing...do a search and see what comes up.