Interested in Establishing Quasi-Affiliate Relationship

rick55555

Mar 28, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas
I am hoping to establish a quasi-affiliate relationship. I have a cosmetic skin care company that has been steadily growing. I have recently began to establish an online presence. I was wondering whether anyone would be interested in being an affiliate. Ideally, clients would be routed to my page and upon purchase, I would pay the affiliate approximately 50-60% of all revenue they generate. I would of course, handle order-fulfillment.

I've perused one or two affiliate marketing sites such as Shareasale. I'm wondering whether it's possible to bypass this type of middleman without being swindled.

I apologize if I'm breaking forum rules by posting this here. I am new to both Wicked Fire and the affiliate scene.

It would be phenomenal if someone could provide advice.

Rick

What does it normally convert at, and what's the current per visitor value, both from organic, and if you've done PPC campaigns? Average order value?

That's what affiliates care about - epc's, conversion rates, and the nuts and bolts about how optimized your page currently is.

The problem for you is spotting fraud. You cannot do it yourself without some help.

There are some affiliate tracking platforms like HasOffers that can offer some protection in the higher priced packages.

Pay for a good setup and maybe pay for someone to consult you as you setup. Then get a decent tracking system and you will probably be ok.

Dubbyah, It's a new site which I haven't done very much to promote beyond a week's worth of seo. I just started and therefore have not made any online sales.

For the past year and a half to two years all of the sales made were by way of local farmer's markets throughout Southern California.

MrBradshaw, That makes sense. I appreciate your input.