Interested in buying SEO/Traffic Services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Scientist

Feb 7, 2010
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone.

I'm starting up a new site that's going to be monetized by a content gateway. It's still in the works but I just wanted to see how much money it would cost for some kind of SEO service or anything that would boost legitimate traffic quickly. More specifically, traffic for a free e-book.

If the price is good, I might be employing the potential service within the month. And, if anyone is offering a service, please link me to an original post about your service here and with a review, if possible.

Thanks,
Dr. Scientist.

pro tip: don't buy anything from an 'SEO expert' if they claim to 'submit to search engines,' if they guarantee #1 rankings or if they claim to has a software that does all that.

How long term is this? Is this just going to be something you're going to promote for a long length of time, or are you going to create a specific website that you would like to eventually compete with competitive keywords with the search engines?

For traffic to your website you can try yahoo answers as many believe that if the seller provides you with good service of yahoo answers,it really helps in getting traffic.
If you are interested in yahoo answers then you can contact me.

Write 3-5 articles per day on long tail keywords that are articles people are looking for. Do that every day, 5 days a week for a 6 months to a year and you will get that traffic.

In addition to get fast traffic, participate in other blogs in your niche that are popular and offer to write free articles for them. That way you get links and established blog readers who now will find you.

How long term is this? Is this just going to be something you're going to promote for a long length of time, or are you going to create a specific website that you would like to eventually compete with competitive keywords with the search engines?

I would like to compete with other websites for a keyword and eventually make this a long term project.

I'm looking into buying backlinks and articles to help with that, but not sure what else to do to increase traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.