Instagram Bot

ddall

Oct 21, 2011
T DOT
Hey,

Can anyone recommend a bot that will auto-like pics with certain hash-tags? (online or for mac).

Thanks

I know about them exactly but you can hire them in freelancerdotca/projects/Cocoa-MacOS/need-Instagram-bot-for-Macdot2524679dothtml

There's none. Before Xgram, Boostagram, and Instaget are all good, Search for those names. They are working fine back last year but since January Instagram with Facebook is hunting down this bots in 2 ways. 1st is lawsuits, 2nd your good old fashion bot killers.

There's none working today or if there is, the devs are keeping it to themselves. Here's what I suggest you do if you are into quality type of shit.

Get Bluestacks(Free) and Get your account rollin there. Download Niche pics from free copyright sites, there are a bunch of them and edit them with Image Tuner (Free) Resize, Rename, watermark on the sides for more traffic. Post like 5-10 pics a day, Like, Follow and comment on a few. In a month you'll get some sexy numbers like 200-300's on all stats just by spending 20 minutes a day and that's no exaggeration, it's really just 20 minutes daily, lesser if you have a grip of it.

You can do this pretty easily with UBot. I've never tried it with iMacros but I'm sure it should be possible. Use a web Instagram viewer like statigram or whatever and do a search for the #hashtag.

You can do this pretty easily with UBot. I've never tried it with iMacros but I'm sure it should be possible. Use a web Instagram viewer like statigram or whatever and do a search for the #hashtag.
Ah yeah nice call, just reviewed the Q he just need the likes. Yeah Ubot will do the job. There's at least 10 sites like statigram, webstagram etc. The only limitation is that you can like, follow & comment on the pics but not Upload any pictures on your profile which doesn't make sense. An instagram account with 2k follows, 500 likes with 0 pics is just fucking lame. But to OP yeah any developer can make you a soft based on those sites for a couple of hundred or you create one using ubot. But the pre-made bot is not avail at this time.

I suggest you "Best Instagram Bot" version 4.5. It like pictures in your favorite hash-tags continuously...It's for windows only. However you can install it on a windows virtual machine on mac...

instaget

Ive been using Instaget with success up to 10k followers in a few weeks, i'm still trying to figure out the maximum amount of likes/follows that should be done a day. There seems to be a wide variety of opinions on the interwebs. Additionally it depends on how old your instagram account is.

Quick tip for anyone experiencing that annoying pop up window with instagram pro. Tab Enter twice.

If anyone has feedback on the Best instaget Settings please share your knowledge here!

Regards,

Luxe

I recommend getting your own bot coded in case you want to stay under the radar and have it working for longer than a month. Remember to ask for proxy support so you can build multiple "personas" that actually look legit.

I was also searching YOUTUBE bot, but I've not found that any where!
Now, I'm thinking " BOT " is a Myth, it's not possible.
Is it????

If anyone has any information then please share with us.
Thanks!

I can only recommend one great tool if you're promote yourself or our product in your Instagram, it's called https://spamguardapp.com/, it's essential for fighting spam.
Instagram is great, btw, it's the best place for promotion even if you don't know a single thing about it... I'd honestly prefer it over Facebook

Sorry about my language, I really think if you use the IG bot to follow / unfollow. This is really not good.
Hard to carry out by hand to get quality follower.