Indian CPA dating offers

swbiz

Dec 14, 2008
Hi,

Does anybody know of any networks that have Indian Dating offers?

Cheers!

yep it took them less then 1 day for shaadi to blacklist me :) So any other dating options for Indians out there?

uhh yea be prepared to be blacklisted in 24 hours from Shaadi.com India campaign.

care to elaborate on that?

I don't care about specifics but are you saying volume/creativity triggers them being bitches, or something else is going on.

I've wanted to run shaadi or an equivalent for some time on what I think is a unique angle in India.

care to elaborate on that?

I don't care about specifics but are you saying volume/creativity triggers them being bitches, or something else is going on.

I've wanted to run shaadi or an equivalent for some time on what I think is a unique angle in India.

Additional Terms and Conditions - Shaadi.com:
Please note the following additional terms and conditions that apply to the promotion of People Interactive and People Interactive services (including Shaadi.com). These additional terms and conditions are effective immediately and apply to promotion of People Interactive and People Interactive services in all countries/regions:

Terms – All promotion of Shaadi and Shaadi services must be within brand guidelines. Shaadi.com is a matrimonial site, and is not to be promoted as a dating or “hook up� site. Any creatives using sexual or provocative imagery, and text referencing dating is contradictory to the Shaadi.com brand, and is prohibited. Violations of the creative guidelines provided below will result in removal from the campaign and reversal of commissions. If you are unsure if your promotion methods fall within the acceptable creative guidelines ask your affiliate manager prior to use. Govern yourself accordingly.

Creatives and Copy – All creatives used to promote Shaadi.com and Shaadi.com services must fall within brand guidelines. This includes, but is not limited to: Any words that suggest dating, the words “love,� “sex,� “date,� “single,� or “available,� scantily dressed models or photos showing ANY cleavage, and any colours that are blaring. If you are unsure if your creatives fall within the acceptable creative guidelines ask your affiliate manager prior to use.

Haha, damn, I was going to jump on Shaadi as well but it was capped by the time I found out about it.

Is the advertiser finding ad copy themselves and banning affiliates? Is the network doing the policing? Just curious...

Haha, damn, I was going to jump on Shaadi as well but it was capped by the time I found out about it.

Is the advertiser finding ad copy themselves and banning affiliates? Is the network doing the policing? Just curious...
AFAIK Shaadi only has its own direct affiliate program (no networks) which I'm a member since 2006. That time per lead commission was 25 INR ($0.5). Also they had pretty bullshit terms & conditions, which haven't changed. Being Indian I'm telling you won't have any success promoting this program using hot babe pictures & titles like 'want a girlfriend?' etc.

Here is an adult indian site but please if you sign up please use my referral link it costs you nothing I gave it to others and the low lifes go back remove cookie and then sign up. this site pays you $2. per free signup and $37-42 for paid signup and traffic is accepted from all over. The best part is that it pays twice a month.

Welcome to AdultDateLinkhttp://bit.ly/8bbsTH

I wasn't necessarily going after the "hook up" or "girlfriend" approach, but apparently it sounds (from the others in this thread) that it might have worked (at least for the aff, not the adv).

I trust you though, since I'm an ignorant American :)

What does Shaadi pay per lead nowadays?

Sooo do Indians not get laid until their parents arrange a meeting and they get married?